Hotels in this story
The One-Bedroom Suite at the Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado; Santa Fe, NM
1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado in Santa Fe offers a couples spa package that costs $300 more than a weeknight stay in the hotel’s most basic room (which, by the way, is pretty luxurious).
2. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Hyatt Key West Resort & Spa is celebrating its 25th anniversary with a Facebook giveaway contest for a free wedding ceremony and stay at the hotel.
3. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Fullerton Hotel Singapore has been taken over by the City of Singapore and will be turned into the largest post office in the city.
4. FACT OR FAKEOUT? The Rolling Stones will make a stop at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas during the band’s 50 and Counting tour.
5. FACT OR FAKEOUT? A hotel employee recently found Amanda Bynes pant-less and smoking, curled up in a corner of the W New York Times Square’s gym.
Check out the answers after the jump!
1. FACT! The spa package runs at $800 for two guests. The Mountain Spirit Initiation package is three hours long and includes a smudging of sage, an adobe clay body mask, a scalp and foot massage, and a juniper-sage hot stones massage.
2. FACT! The free wedding package includes a three-night stay, a beachfront ceremony for up to 40 guests, a champagne toast, a live DJ, photography services, and a three-tier cake. Interested couples should make a video explaining why they deserve to win in order to enter.
3. FAKEOUT! The hotel, housed in a stunning historic building, used to be the city’s main post office, and still preserves some of the building’s grand features, including the lobby’s massive marble columns and the gorgeous façade.
4. FACT! The Rolling Stones announced they will be performing at the MGM Grand on May 11th. Ticket prices will be published shortly. Stay tuned!
5. FACT! The actress, who on her 27th birthday announced she had an eating disorder, has been acting a little crazy lately. Paparazzi recently spotted her walking around Times Square wearing socks, flip-flops and sweat pants.
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Oyster may earn an affiliate commission.