- Year-round outdoor pool and large Jacuzzi with waterfall feature
- Spacious townhouses sleep between 4 and 8 people
- Free parking, Wi-Fi, and airport shuttle
- Patios, and BBQ grills available upon request
- Free use of amenities at the nearby Stonebridge Inn
- Some units are outdated
- No fitness center or restaurant
While not one of the most luxurious hotels in the Aspen/Snowmass area, the Tamarack Townhouses offers nice standard amenities. The year-round outdoor pool may not be enormous, but it has a gorgeous two-tier Jacuzzi with stone-waterfall feature (one tier being adults-only). There's also a few good freebies including parking, Wi-Fi, and a shuttle to and from the Aspen Airport. Unfortunately the Tamarack is missing some features that other hotels offer, including a fitness center and an on-site restaurant, but guests are allowed use of the amenities at the nearby sister property, Stonebridge Inn, which has a massage room and modern fitness center.
Oyster Hotel Review
Tamarack Townhouses, A Destination Residence
Condo-style townhomes draw large groups and families
The Tamarack lacks a lobby or front desk, so guests will need to check in at nearby sister property, the Stonebridge Inn. Because of this, it's hard to judge any underlying theme for decor around the townhouses. All the units are individually owned and decorated, and therefore vary in style and decor, but most owners tend to lean toward traditional lodge details with pine cabinets, overstuffed couches, and wood furniture. Units are on the older side, but some have been updated with newer, more modern decor and fixtures. Because the Tamarack Townhouses have two-, three- and four-bedroom units, the property is great for large families and groups.
The property itself only features a decent-size pool and a nice two-tiered Jacuzzi with an adults-only section. Otherwise, it's pretty sleepy around the Tamarack.
In Snowmass Village, right below the Village Mall
Snowmass Village is a small town about nine miles outside Aspen. Snowmass has its own ski area with the most vertical feet of skiing in America; a large seasonal shopping mall, the Village Mall, with coffee shops, restaurants and bars; and a shuttle system that runs back and forth to Aspen every 30 minutes until late night. The Tamarack Townhouses is one of the closest lodgings to the Village Mall, within only a three-minute walk.
- 10-minute drive to Aspen Airport
- 4-hour drive to Denver International Airport
- 3-minute walk to the Village Mall with restaurants, bars, and entertainment
- 5-minute walk to the closest ski lift in Snowmass
- 3-minute drive to the Village Market
- 18-minute drive to Aspen
- 35-minute drive to Maroon Bells Scenic Wilderness Area
Two- to four-bedroom units with fully equipped kitchens and gas fireplaces
Townhouses at the Tamarack offer between two and four bedrooms, and comfortably sleep up to eight -- perfect for families or large groups. The units are split into two categories that offer guests the option of an older but affordable townhouse, or a more recently updated unit for a fraction more. Silver units haven't been updated in quite a while, and tend to have less luxurious fixtures and appliances -- expect to see tile or laminate counter tops in the bathrooms and kitchens, older appliances, and slightly worn furniture and bedding. Gold units are more up-to-date, with granite counter tops, more cohesive furniture, and modern appliances.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor patio with ski lockers and BBQ grills
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Flat-screen TVs and gas fireplaces
- Most units include washer/dryer
Good standard features like free parking, and a year-round outdoor pool and Jacuzzi
- Decent-size outdoor pool, plus a gorgeous two-tier Jacuzzi with stone-waterfall feature (one tier being adults-only)
- Free parking and Wi-Fi
- Free shuttle to and from the Aspen Airport
- No on-site fitness center or restaurant
- Use of the fitness center, massage room, and the pool/Jacuzzi at the nearby Stonebridge Inn
- View Full List of Amenities
Meeting / Conference Rooms
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Disclaimer: This content was accurate at the time the hotel was reviewed. Please check our partner sites when booking to verify that details are still correct.