- Located a 10-minute drive from Austin's airport
- Spacious guest rooms with coffeemakers, microwaves, and mini-fridges
- Outdoor swimming pool and adjacent patio
- On-site restaurant and bar, plus lobby cafe serving Starbucks coffee
- 24-hour fitness center and fully equipped business center
- Free on-site parking and free 24-hour airport shuttle
- Free breakfast and 24-hour mini grocery store
- 4,000 square feet of meeting space and catering service
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Pet-friendly (with restrictions)
- Located far from the city center
- No in-room minibars or room service
- Though tasteful, decor lacks any Austin personality
The Holiday Inn Austin Airport was built in March 2014 and offers a clean, bright, and chic atmosphere. This mid-range hotel has 138 spacious guest rooms and suites spread over four floors, equipped with coffeemakers, microwaves, mini-fridges, and free Wi-Fi throughout. On-site facilities include an outdoor pool, on-site restaurant and bar, a small but well-equipped 24-hour fitness center, a business center, and a convenient 24-hour mini grocery store. There are quite a few freebies on offer here, including a breakfast buffet, on-site parking, and a 24-hour airport shuttle. The hotel gets many enthusiastic reviews from past guests for the quality of its rooms and amenities. Travelers might want to also check out the Hilton Austin Airport, another airport hotel with similar rates and level of service.
- Fitness Center
- Pets Allowed
Oyster Hotel Review
Holiday Inn Austin Airport
Clean, bright, and spacious public spaces
The public spaces at the Holiday Inn Austin Airport are bright and spacious, with high ceilings and large windows. The beige and coffee-colored color palette creates a calm and relaxed environment, without too much furniture or decoration to clutter up the space. The pleasant outdoor stone terrace at the back of the hotel has several comfortable sofas where guests can relax with a drink. Having opened in 2014, the whole property has a clean, pleasant, and chic atmosphere. It's unquestionably attractive, but it does lack any connection to the city of Austin and its funky personality. Given the hotel's location near the Austin airport and several companies, most of the guests are business travelers.
A 10-minute drive from Austin Airport
Holiday Inn Austin Airport is located off Highway 71 in an area of residential complexes and retail warehouses. The offices of companies and agencies like Tokyo Electron, Oracle Deloitte, IRS and Veterans Affairs are located nearby. Downtown Austin is a 10-minute drive away on Interstate 35, while Austin Airport is also a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- Seven-minute drive to Austin Convention Center
- Eight-minute drive to McKinney Falls State Park
- Nine-minute drive to the Texas State Capitol
- Nine-minute drive to the University of Texas at Austin
- Nine-minute drive to the Ann and Roy Butler Hike and Bike Trail
- 10-minute drive to Second Street District
- 10-minute drive to Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- 11-minute drive to Darrell K Royal Texas Memorial Stadium
- 11-minute drive to Warehouse District
- 11-minute drive to Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum
- 11-minute drive to Zilker Metropolitan Park
- 13-minute drive to Texas Memorial Museum
Spacious and tastefully decorated guest rooms and suites
The 138 guest rooms and suites at Holiday Inn Austin Airport are spacious and tastefully decorated in the same beige and coffee tones found in other areas of the hotel. The sleek, modern furniture is a dark espresso color, complementing the cream and beige walls and crisp white bed linens. Floors are carpeted with brown-and-beige striped carpets, and beige curtains hang at the windows. Bathrooms are equipped with large walk-in showers, granite sink tops, and large mirrors. All the guest rooms and suites are outfitted with work desks and ergonomic chairs, sofa beds, mini-fridges, microwaves, coffeemakers, flat-screen TVs, and free Wi-Fi.
On-site restaurant and bar, outdoor swimming pool, and fitness center
As a mid-range airport hotel, this Holiday Inn provides all the necessary features for any airport-bound traveler. A free breakfast buffet is served each morning at G Bar and Bistro, which is also open for lunch and dinner. The outdoor pool is surrounded by a pleasant patio with sun loungers. The fitness center is small but well-equipped with treadmills, and weight and elliptical machines. The hotel also has 4,000 square feet of meeting space and offers catering services for meetings. Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel. There's plenty of free parking on-site and the 24-hour airport shuttle is free for guests. Other services include a business center, a 24-hour mini grocery store, a cafe that serves Starbucks, and a coin-operated laundry. The hotel is pet-friendly, but animals can't weigh more than 20 pounds nor be taller than 20 inches.
Balcony / Terrace / Patio
Meeting / Conference Rooms
Poolside Drink Service
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Disclaimer: This content was accurate at the time the hotel was reviewed. Please check our partner sites when booking to verify that details are still correct.