- Good value for a contemporary hotel in an authentic neighborhood
- Modern rooms with wood floors, flat-screen TVs, and minibars
- Some rooms have terraces with city views; all rooms have free Wi-Fi
- Restaurant Mediterranea serves Spanish cuisine and daily breakfast
- Stylish bar area for drinks and small plates
- Close to reliable transportation
- No pool or fitness center
- Not ideal for those looking to stay in the city center
- Views from some rooms are not desirable
Hotel Zenit Barcelona -- a part of the Zenit group with hotels in Spain, Portugal, and Andorra -- is a contemporary property offering good value in the Sarria-Sant Gervasi district. Though it's a healthy walk from the city center, this authentic neighborhood is filled with restaurants, bars, and shops. The 71 rooms are decorated with striped wallpaper, wood floors, and red accents. Room amenities include flat-screen TVs, pillow menus, minibars, and spacious bathrooms. Some rooms also have terraces and all have free Wi-Fi. While the hotel lacks a pool or fitness center, it does offer two dining options: Restaurant Mediterranea for traditional Spanish cuisine and Bar Zenit for drinks and small plates. A buffet breakfast is served daily and includes a gluten-free menu, but some guests choose tasty local options in the neighborhood instead.
Hotel & Amenities Photos
- Fitness Center
- Pets Allowed
Oyster Hotel Review
Hotel Zenit Barcelona
In the authentic Sarria-Sant Gervasi district, near local shops and restaurants
The Hotel Zenit Barcelona is located in a peaceful residential area known as Sarria-Sant Gervasi, just a few blocks from Avenida Diagonal. It is about a 10-minute walk from Passeig de Gràcia Boulevard, where Gaudí's famous La Pedrera and Casa Batlló can be found. The neighborhood feels more local than touristy, and there are plenty of authentic places to eat, shop, and relax. Besides close proximity to numerous train and bus routes, taxis are plentiful from the hotel and they offer reasonable fares to reach the city center. This area is also a safe place to stroll in the evenings. Make sure to check out neighborhood fiestas in adjacent Gracia for a true Barrio experience.
Barcelona -- a cosmopolitan hub for arts, culture, and nightlife -- is the second largest city in Spain and the capital of Catalonia. Located on the northeast coast of the Iberian Peninsula, the city has a Mediterranean climate with mild, humid winters and warm, dry summers.
- 21-minute drive or 52 minutes by bus to Barcelona International Airport (BCN)
- 9-minute drive or 26 minutes by bus to Placa Espanya
- 10-minute drive or 21 minutes by subway to Sagrada Familia Cathedral
- 11-minute drive or 23 minutes by bus to Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art
- 13-minute drive or 34 minutes by bus/subway to Gothic Quarter
- 14-minute drive or 31 minutes by bus/subway to Town Hall
- 14-minute drive or 46 minutes by bus/subway to National Museum of Art of Catalonia
- 15-minute drive or 32 minutes by bus/subway to Columbus Monument
- 18-minute drive or 43 minutes by bus to Barceloneta Beach
Hotel & Amenities Photos
Balcony / Terrace / Patio
Meeting / Conference Rooms
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Smoking Rooms Available
Disclaimer: This content was accurate at the time the hotel was reviewed. Please check our partner sites when booking to verify that details are still correct.