- Excellent location on the border of the Gothic Quarter
- Rooms have a Zen vibe with earth-toned decor and fresh flowers
- All rooms have flat-screen TVs and most have balconies
- In easy walking distance to restaurants, bars, and the beach
- Convenient on-site restaurant and bar
- Great value for central location
- Free Wi-Fi
- Some complaints of street noise
- Small rooms (typical of budget hotels in Barcelona)
The 91-room Park Hotel is a well-priced option in the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona. Rooms are simple with little furniture, but offer a Zen quality with earth-toned decor, wood accents, and lovely fresh flowers. Additional room perks include big flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi, but some guests complain about hearing street noise even from high floors. This hotel is great value for its central location -- from here guests can easily walk to restaurants, bars, and the beach.
Oyster Hotel Review
Park Hotel Barcelona
On the outskirts of the Gothic Quarter in La Ribera
La Ribera is very similar to the Gothic Quarter, with its gorgeous, centuries-old architecture and narrow streets. Stunning stone-and-wood buildings tower over skinny cobblestone streets lined with designer boutiques, tiny restaurants full of character, and hole-in-the-wall cafes.
Stagnated for years, La Ribera (and El Born, its "neighborhood within a neighborhood") is now one of the hot spots in town, where young and old locals mingle with fascinated tourists in bars and taverns housed in 18th-century buildings. El Mercat del Born, a beautiful glass and iron market built in the late 19th century, has some of the most incredible ruins in all of Barcelona, and 14th century Santa Maria del Mar Basilica is not to be missed.
The Park Hotel is on the boundary between El Ribera and the Gothic Quarter, within walking distance of the beach and numerous sites. Still, most sites are a 15-minute walk away so some travelers may prefer to have a car or take public transportation.
- 17-minute drive to the Barcelona Airport
- 3-minute walk to Santa Maria del Mar Basilica
- 10-minute walk to Placa del Rei's medieval palace
- 10-minute walk to the City History Museum
- 11-minute walk to Cathedral de la Seu
- 11-minute walk to the Temple of Augustus ruins
- 14-minute walk to Placa Reial's nightlife
- 15-minute walk, or 4-minute drive, to La Rambla
- 15-minute walk, or 6-minute drive, to the beach
- 15-minute walk, or 8-minute drive, to Els Quatre Gats
- 15-minute walk, or 8-minute drive, to Porta de l'Angel, a high-end shopping area
- 6-minute drive to Mercat del Born
Meeting / Conference Rooms
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
Disclaimer: This content was accurate at the time the hotel was reviewed. Please check our partner sites when booking to verify that details are still correct.