- Contemporary hotel near Barcelona's beaches
- Big rooms with flat-screen TVs and stocked minibars
- Modern bathrooms with soaking tubs and walk-in showers
- Rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows; some have terraces
- Two outdoor pools including one on the rooftop
- A fitness center and spa with steam rooms and a sauna
- Two restaurants, three bars, and 24-hour room service
- Located near the metro for easy access to Barcelona's sights
- Room decor is a bit generic and bland
- Must rent towels for the beach
- Parking is expensive
The Pullman Skipper is a contemporary hotel near Barcelona's beaches. Rooms are on the large side and have contemporary decor, floor-to-ceiling windows, and in some, terraces. Bathrooms are a standout feature, with large vanities, separate walk-in showers and soaking tubs, and towel warmers. The range of hotel features is impressive: two outdoor pools, including one on the rooftop, a small spa, and a variety of dining options. The lobby is airy and inviting and the rooftop bar has great views. While renting towels for the beach can be a bit of a nuisance, this hotel is near the metro for easy access to Barcelona's sights, and 24-hour room service is on offer.
- Fitness Center
- Kids Club
This Hotel Also Featured In
The costs of a budget motel and a five-pearl luxury resort may not be as drastically different as you think. Actually, they might not be different at all: It all depends on where you are. So, using sample dates August 18 through 21, we searched the globe for hotels that have rates at just $100/night…
Oyster Hotel Review
Pullman Barcelona Skipper
On the outskirts of the Gothic Quarter, near the water in La Ribera
La Ribera is similar to the Gothic Quarter, with its gorgeous, centuries-old architecture and narrow streets. Stunning stone and wood buildings tower over skinny cobblestone streets lined with designer boutiques, tiny restaurants, and hole-in-the-wall cafes.
Stagnated for years, La Ribera (and El Born, its "neighborhood within a neighborhood") is now one of the hot spots in town, where locals mingle with fascinated tourists in bars and taverns housed in 18th-century buildings. El Mercat del Born, a beautiful glass and iron market built in the late 19th century, has some of the most incredible ruins in all of Barcelona, and 14th century Santa Maria del Mar Basilica is not to be missed.
The Pullman Barcelona Skipper is near the water, within walking distance of the beach and some sights. However, many of the top Barcelona sights are a 25 to 30 minute walk from the hotel, but the metro is close by for quicker access.
- 20-minute drive to the Barcelona Airport
- Short walk to the beach
- 18-minute walk to Santa Maria del Mar Basilica, or an 11-minute subway ride
- 9-minute subway ride to the City History Museum, or a 7-minute drive
- 11-minute subway ride to Cathedral de la Seu, or a 9-minute drive
- 12-minute subway ride to the Temple of Augustus ruins, or an 11-minute drive
- 13-minute subway ride to Els Quatre Gats, or a 10-minute drive
- 14-minute subway ride to Porta de l'Angel, a high-end shopping area, or a 10-minute drive
- 14-minute subway ride to Mercat del Born, or a 5-minute drive
- 14-minute subway ride to Placa Reial's nightlife, or an 11-minute drive
- 30-minute bus ride to La Rambla, or a 7-minute drive
Balcony / Terrace / Patio
Meeting / Conference Rooms
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Smoking Rooms Available
Disclaimer: This content was accurate at the time the hotel was reviewed. Please check our partner sites when booking to verify that details are still correct.