- Fantastic location in the heart of Berlin near many popular sights
- Rooms have stylish, contemporary decor and flat-screen TVs
- Rooms have minibars, coffeemakers, and soundproof windows
- Modern fitness room and wellness area with sauna
- Bike rentals are available
- 24-hour room service
- Stylish bar for drinks and light meals
- Comfortable hotel restaurant serves three meals a day
- Free Wi-Fi
- Street noise from Mitte can be heard on lower floors
- Bathrooms are small and bland
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
This upscale pick largely attracts couples
The main draw here is the central location, making it a popular pick among couples, families, and business travelers. However, couples make up the majority of the clientele, perhaps due to its stylish rooms, sleek spa, and lively restaurant and bar. The overall vibe here is modern and fun. Friendly polar bear statues greet guests upon arrival, and the spacious lobby includes plush seating and a grand piano. Modern artwork adorns the hallways, and an outdoor courtyard makes a nice space to lounge.
A central location in Mitte -- the heart of Berlin -- close to historical sites and restaurants
The NH Berlin Mitte is a good pick for those visitors who want to stay in the center of Berlin. Mitte is the historical heart of Berlin and provides a great base for exploring the city. Most of the popular sites and political institutions are located within the Mitte district -- especially around Under den Linden, Berlin's primary boulevard. Checkpoint Charlie, Brandenburg Gate, and the Topography of Terror are all within easy walking distance. For other areas of the city, there is a U-Bahn station right around the corner from the hotel. Stadtmitte Station is only 300 feet from the Berlin Mitte NH. Checkpoint Charlie and Potsdamer Platz Square can be reached within 10 minutes on foot.
Berlin is the capital and largest city in Germany best known for its lively nightlife (restaurants and bars stay open late), cafes, museums, palaces, street art, and numerous historic sites.
- 16-minute drive to Berlin Tegel Airport
- 19-minute drive to Berlin Schonefeld Airport
- 2-minute drive or 5-minute walk to Checkpoint Charlie
- 2-minute drive or 11-minute walk to Topography of Terror
- 3-minute drive or 9-minute walk to Gendarmenmarkt
- 3-minute drive or 11-minute walk to Berlin Philharmonic
- 4-minute drive or 16-minute walk to Holocaust Memorial
- 4-minute drive or 16-minute walk to Brandenburg Gate
- 5-minute drive to Reichstag (German Parliament)
- 5-minute drive to Potsdamer Platz
- 6-minute drive to Pergamon Museum
- 8-minute drive to Berlin Wall Memorial
- 8-minute drive to Gedachtniskirche (Memorial Church)
- 9-minute drive to East Side Gallery
Stylish, with modern amenities
Rooms here are average size and are up-to-date with modern amenities such as flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi, stocked mini-fridges, and coffeemakers. Each features a large desk with a comfy chair, and bedding is plush as well. Most rooms start with a white color palette that is livened up with photographic murals behind the beds and colorful blankets in green, pink, or purple. Large windows allow for plenty natural light. Bathrooms are a bit bland compared to the rest of the rooms, but they are clean and stocked with essentials like makeup mirrors and hairdryers.
Rooms and Rates
A fitness center and spa
The fitness center and spa here are both modern, albeit small. But the spa makes use of its limited spaces with a sauna, relaxation room, and outdoor patio. There are several meeting rooms for business travelers, and the restaurant serves three meals. The bar is a lively spot for happy hour drinks.
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||Leipziger Str. 106-111, Mitte, Berlin D-10117, Germany|