- Friendly hotel with convenient location next to Retiro Station
- Rooftop terrace and outdoor pool
- Full-service restaurant and British-style pub
- Free breakfast buffet and Wi-Fi
- Rooms include minibars, sinks, coffeemakers and flat-screen TVs.
- Some rooms have balconies
- Free weekly tours around Buenos Aires
- Fitness center (though it's on the small side)
- The hotel is an older property and it is showing wear and tear
- Some rooms have outdated furnishings.
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
A business-friendly locale next to Retiro Station
The Feir's Park Hotel is located in the downtown neighborhood of Retiro, next to a railway station and close to businesses and government agencies. There is a supermarket across the street from the hotel for essentials. The area is directly north of (and within walking distance of) Microcento, the city's financial and cultural heart.
Retiro is the transportation hub of Buenos Aires. Often, "transportation hub" is synonymous with gritty, depressing, and traffic-filled, but this is not the case with Retiro (except the traffic-filled part). The neighborhood is home to upscale shops, luxury hotels, and the Plaza San Martin park, surrounded by beautiful historic mansions (many of which now serve as embassies).
- 8-minute walk to Plaza San Martin, surrounded by historic mansions
- 10-minute walk to Florida Street, lined by upscale shops
- 15-minute walk to Microcento
- 7-minute drive to the historic Colon Theatre
- 8-minute drive to Cementerio de la Recoleta
- 9-minute drive to the Obelisk, one of the most recognizable sites in the city
- 9-minute drive to Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires (MALBA)
- 13-minute drive to La Casa Rosada (The Pink House)
- 15-minute drive to Palermo Soho (for restaurants and shops)
- 39-minute drive to Ministro Pistarini International Airport
Rooms and Rates
|Things to Do||
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Smoking Rooms Available
|Address||Esmeralda 1366, Buenos Aires 1007ABT, Argentina|
|Phone||54 (114) 131-1900|