- Spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs, mini-fridges, and microwaves
- Nice outdoor pool
- On-site restaurant and lobby bar
- Fitness center and meeting spaces
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Free chocolate chip cookie at check-in
- Located near Market Center, a major wholesale retail destination
- Not within walking distance of any attractions
- Free shuttle does not go to Love Field Airport
- No free breakfast
Oyster Hotel Panoramas
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
A serviceable business hotel with a few extras
The lobby feels vast and impersonal with its vaulted ceiling and sand-colored tile flooring, but it is nicely compartmentalized into smaller areas that encourage social interactions. A large communal table sits in the middle of the lobby, with a two-computer business center on one side, and a lobby bar and lounge area on the other. The hotel welcomes guests with a free check-in cookie, as well as free fruit-infused water available in the lobby all day.
Near Market Center, a short drive from downtown Dallas
The Doubletree by Hilton Dallas Market Center is located on a freeway, without any attractions in walking distance. This location is near Market Center, the largest wholesale retailer in the world, and less than a 15-minute drive from the heart of the city. The Texas Love Field Airport is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
- 10-minute drive to Texas Love Field Airport
- 20-minute drive to Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- 6-minute drive to AT&T Performing Arts Center and Dallas World Aquarium
- 6-minute drive to Dallas Market Center
- 7-minute drive to the Dallas Convention Center, Reunion Tower, and Nasher Sculpture Center
- 8-minute drive to Dallas Museum of Art
- 9-minute drive to Dallas Heritage Village, a reconstructed historic village
- 12-minute drive to Downtown Dallas and the Dallas Zoo
- 16-minute drive to University Park, home to high-end shopping and Southern Methodist University
- 25-minute drive to Texas Rangers Stadium
- 27-minute drive to Texas Stadium, home of the Dallas Cowboys
Generic, but homey and loaded with amenities
The 227 rooms at the Doubletree underwent a renovation in 2015 (along with the rest of the hotel), which resulted in their fresh and pleasant look, with textured brown accent walls, slate armchairs, and gauzy striped curtains. All rooms are air-conditioned and homey, with mini-fridges, microwaves, coffeemakers, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, digital music players, and work desks. Bathrooms have granite counters, shower/tub combos, and Aroma Actives toiletries.
Rooms and Rates
A lobby bar, outdoor pool, and an on-site restaurant
The Doubletree has a zigzag-shaped (and unheated) pool; guests can enjoy food and drink service on the surrounding patio, which includes cabana-like lounge areas. There's a business center in the lobby with two computers and a printer, plus Wi-Fi is free throughout the property. The fitness center gets great natural light, and is nicely stocked with free weights and Fitness by Precor machines with built-in TVs.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served at the on-site Terranova Cafe, while drinks and light fare are available in lobby bar. There's also 15,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space.
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||2015 Market Center Blvd, Dallas, Texas 75207, United States|
|Also Known As||