- Good value for the otherwise pricey Hamptons
- Located 2 blocks from downtown Bridgehampton
- Quaint front porches for outdoor relaxation
- Nice outdoor pool with lounge chairs
- Pretty verdant grounds
- Rooms have flat-screen TVs, mini-fridges, and free wired Internet
- Motel-style rooms have cold, hospital-like decor
- Staff hours are varied, and the front office is often closed
- AC units are old and noisy
- Not walking distance to the beach
This basic 10-room motel provides budget accommodations in an expensive area of eastern Long Island. The biggest draw here is the close proximity to Bridgehampton and nearby beaches. Rooms are uninteresting and starting to show wear and tear, but the front porches, outdoor pool, and a pretty lawn allow some breathing space. If you need a cheap place to sleep within driving distance to all that the Hamptons has to offer, then this is a decent choice.
Hotel & Amenities Photos
This Hotel Also Featured In
So Vegas is great and all, but when it comes to bachelor party getaways, it’s hardly the only option. Sure, “The Hangover” and many movies before have immortalized it as the place to go for a bachelor party, but its popularity is such that it has become borderline cliché. (Also, talk about pressure — if…
For many New Yorkers, heading to the Hamptons isn’t just about the beach — it’s about the hopping nightlife. When the weather gets warm, it’s the Hamptons, not Manhattan, that becomes the place to see and be seen after dark. The first step in planning your Hamptons party weekend is choosing where to sleep when…
Things You Should Know About A Room at The Beach
Also Known As
- The Enclave Inn
2668 Montauk Highway, Bridgehampton, New York 11932, United States
Oyster Hotel Review
A Room at The Beach
A decent place to sleep while enjoying all that the Hamptons has to offer
There isn’t much of a scene at this small motel on the outskirts of Bridgehampton, but the front porches offer a nice place to enjoy a drink and gaze at deer roaming the verdant property. The outdoor pool is a perk for families or guests wanting to catch some rays, though the area itself is in need of some updates. Downtown Bridgehampton is a short walk away, so overall this is a great homebase for those on a budget wishing to experience the primarily pricey Hamptons scene.
Two blocks from Bridgehampton
The Enclave Inn Bridgehampton is located on 27/Montauk Highway -- the busy artery that connects everything in the Hamptons.
Bridgehampton is a pretty town directly in between East Hampton and Southampton. This central location makes it easy to get to either place, as well as Sag Harbor just to the north and Montauk further east. Bridgehampton, just two blocks away, has great restaurants and shops, as well as access to beaches.
- 55-minute drive to Islip Airport
- 2-minute drive to Bridgehampton’s restaurants and shops
- 8-minute drive to nearest beach
- 10-minute drive to Sag Harbor
- 11-minute drive to East Hampton
- 12-minute drive to Southampton
- 25-minute drive to Montauk
- 2-hour drive to Manhattan
This small property has 10 basic motel rooms with front porches
The Enclave Inn is basic and clean, though rooms are starting to show signs of wear and tear. The decor goes for beach-chic, but drab windows don’t allow for much incoming light, and the rooms end up looking more like barren hospital rooms (especially with the cold, teal tile flooring). The individual front porches, though, provide a nice spot to catch some rays and enjoy the peaceful scenery. The rooms are uninteresting, overall, but comfy beds with white linens provide a decent place to sleep.
- White linens and down comforters
- Front porch and seating for two
- Desks and chairs
- Free high-speed Internet connection
- Flat-screen TVs with cable
- Bathrooms are small and contain a shower stall; sinks are in the main bedroom area.
An outdoor pool and pretty lawn area
- Outdoor pool and lounge chairs
- Nice lawn area where deer often roam
- Free parking
- Fax and copier service in the front office
- View Full List of Amenities
Hotel & Amenities Photos
Balcony / Terrace / Patio
Meeting / Conference Rooms
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Disclaimer: This content was accurate at the time the hotel was reviewed. Please check our partner sites when booking to verify that details are still correct.