Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
A decent place to sleep while enjoying all that the Hamptons has to offer
There isn’t much of a scene at this small motel on the outskirts of Bridgehampton, but the front porches offer a nice place to enjoy a drink and gaze at deer roaming the verdant property. The outdoor pool is a perk for families or guests wanting to catch some rays, though the area itself is in need of some updates. Downtown Bridgehampton is a short walk away, so overall this is a great homebase for those on a budget wishing to experience the primarily pricey Hamptons scene.
Two blocks from Bridgehampton
The Enclave Inn Bridgehampton is located on 27/Montauk Highway -- the busy artery that connects everything in the Hamptons.
Bridgehampton is a pretty town directly in between East Hampton and Southampton. This central location makes it easy to get to either place, as well as Sag Harbor just to the north and Montauk further east. Bridgehampton, just two blocks away, has great restaurants and shops, as well as access to beaches.
- 55-minute drive to Islip Airport
- 2-minute drive to Bridgehampton’s restaurants and shops
- 8-minute drive to nearest beach
- 10-minute drive to Sag Harbor
- 11-minute drive to East Hampton
- 12-minute drive to Southampton
- 25-minute drive to Montauk
- 2-hour drive to Manhattan
This small property has 10 basic motel rooms with front porches
The Enclave Inn is basic and clean, though rooms are starting to show signs of wear and tear. The decor goes for beach-chic, but drab windows don’t allow for much incoming light, and the rooms end up looking more like barren hospital rooms (especially with the cold, teal tile flooring). The individual front porches, though, provide a nice spot to catch some rays and enjoy the peaceful scenery. The rooms are uninteresting, overall, but comfy beds with white linens provide a decent place to sleep.
- White linens and down comforters
- Front porch and seating for two
- Desks and chairs
- Free high-speed Internet connection
- Flat-screen TVs with cable
- Bathrooms are small and contain a shower stall; sinks are in the main bedroom area.
Rooms and Rates
An outdoor pool and pretty lawn area
|Things to Do||
|Address||2668 Montauk Highway, Bridgehampton, NY 11932|