- Located on a great white-sand beach, close to three championship golf courses
- Great indoor and outdoor pools with Jacuzzis
- Nice spa with several treatment rooms, and a large, modern fitness center
- Two solid American restaurants, a seasonal cafe, and an outdoor bar by the beach
- All rooms have private balconies
- Kid-friendly: Nickelodeon Your Stay program, kiddy pool
- Bland, dated room decor and small tube TVs
- Fee for Wi-Fi
- Fee for valet and self-parking
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
On a white-sand beach, a short drive to shopping malls and golf courses
The Hilton Head Marriott is located right on a large sandy beach on the southeastern side of Hilton Head Island. There's nothing within walking distance, but a short drive will take you to major shopping malls and several great championship golf courses.
A sports enthusiast's ocean escape, Hilton Head is an action-packed coastal city that has historically attracted an upscale crowd. Although it's surely luxurious, this resort town is equally laidback, boasting calm public beaches and low-key seafood eateries.
Most of Hilton Head's attractions are outdoors. Local golf courses have long been its claim-to-fame, but tennis and horseback riding are also big draws. Book a boat tour, and it's almost guaranteed you'll see dolphins. Local forest preserves offer plenty of wildlife to observe, too, like snowy egret, otters, wild boars, and even alligators.
Known as one of the best spots to vacation on the East Coast, don't mistake Hilton Head's panache for pretentiousness. It's also a hot spot for families with tots in tow, and resorts respond accordingly with both ritzy, world-class hotels and kid-friendly amenities.
- 15-minute drive to Hilton Head Airport
- 1-hour drive to Savannah International Airport
- 2-minute drive to Palmetto Dunes Golf Course
- 7-minute drive to Palmetto Bay Road, lined with restaurants and shops
- 25-minute drive to Bluffton, a riverfront town with beautiful historic buildings
- 1-hour drive to Savannah
- 1-hour 25-minute drive to Hunting Island State Park
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Gameroom / Arcade
Located on the Beach
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||1 Hotel Circle, Coastal South Carolina 29928, United States|