- Prime location for Hilton Head golfing, shopping, and dining
- Modern, upscale rooms with spacious balconies
- Huge bathrooms with soaking tubs and walk-in showers
- Lovely pool, with comfortable loungers and food and drink service, overlooks the golf course
- Free Wi-Fi and free parking
- Tennis courts and 3 championship golf courses
- Large fitness center with separate yoga studio
- Free bike rentals and excellent trails
- Short walk to beach club
- No spa on-site
- Jellyfish can be an issue in the fall
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Slightly inland near Harbour Town, steps away from golfing and a short walk to the beach
The Inn at Harbour Town is located on the Southern tip of Hilton Head Island, surrounded by golf courses and private villas. Harbour Town's shops and restaurants are within easy walking distance.
A sports enthusiast's ocean escape, Hilton Head is an action-packed coastal city that has historically attracted an upscale crowd. Although it's surely luxurious, this resort town is equally laid back, boasting calm public beaches and low-key seafood eateries.
Most of Hilton Head's attractions are outdoors. Local golf courses have long been its claim to fame, but tennis and horseback riding are also big draws. Book a boat tour for a chance to see dolphins swimming in their natural environment. Local forest preserves offer plenty of wildlife to observe, like snowy egret, otters, wild boars, and even alligators.
Known as one of the best spots to vacation on the East Coast, Hilton Head is also a hot spot for families with tots in tow, and resorts respond accordingly with both ritzy, world-class hotels and kid-friendly amenities.
- 23-minute drive to Hilton Head Airport
- 1-hour drive to Savannah International Airport
- 2-minute drive to Palmetto Dunes Golf Course
- 27-minute drive to Bluffton, a riverfront town with beautiful historic buildings
- 1-hour drive to Savannah
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
Supervised Kids Activities
|Things to Do||
Located on the Beach
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||7 Lighthouse Lane, Coastal South Carolina 29928, United States|