- Steps away from the slopes
- Updated rooms (some with gas fireplaces) and clean bathrooms
- Large fitness center with mountain views, and an on-site yoga studio
- Indoor/outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi open year-round
- Full treatments available at Avanyu Spa
- Western cuisine at Gamefish; cocktails and Fireside Bar
- Daily resort fee (covers valet parking and Wi-Fi)
- Some rooms face a rock wall
- Very little to do nearby besides ski (a ghost town in the summer)
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Located in Teton Village, steps away from the slopes
The Snake River Lodge is at the very base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, steps away from ski lifts and the gondola. There are a few restaurants around the hotel, but Teton Village is a tiny place with few attractions. People come here in the winter (when prices soar) to ski the challenging slopes, and there's little to do besides enjoying the great views and the charm of a mountain village.
Teton Village is starting to become a real ski resort town, with more dining options and spas than a few years ago -- but it's also alive during the summer, when families and outdoor types come to this side of Snake River to enjoy the rafting trips and hard-to-beat views.
Jackson Hole, near the Wyoming's western border with Idaho, is a low-lying valley surrounded by mountains that are frequently used for various outdoor activities, like hiking, biking, and skiing. It's also home to Wyoming's busiest commercial airport, Jackson Hole Airport. Grand Teton National Park encompasses most of the valley of Jackson Hole, and various wildlife roam the area, including moose, deer, antelope, elk, and grizzly bears. Although skiing is the area's main draw, some other attractions can be found in town, like a few steakhouses, bistros, and bars.
- 30-minute drive to Jackson Hole Airport
- 2-minute walk to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 5-minute drive to the entrance to Grand Teton National Park
- 27-minute drive to Jackson, a bustling village with restaurants and shops
- 1-hour drive to Yellowstone National Park
Rooms and Rates
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||7710 Granite Loop Road, Teton Village, Wyoming 83025, United States|