Oyster Hotel Panoramas
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
While the immediate neighborhood amounts to gas stations, vacant lots, run-down budget motels, a variety of fast food chains, and strip malls -- you can only expect so much from a hotel located on South Industrial Road -- the Vegas frenzy is a quick hotel shuttle or car ride away.
Many visitors like to explore the hotels and attractions along the Strip, and once you're there, it's easy to find a taxi at virtually any time of day or night. A generally less expensive option for getting around the area is the Deuce, a double-decker bus that runs up and down the strip 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and costs $3. There's also a monorail system, which stops at MGM Grand, Bally's/Paris, Flamingo/Caesars Palace, Harrah's/Imperial Palace, the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Hilton, and the Sahara. Note, however, that the monorail stations are far from one another so it can be a long walk from the station to where you actually want to go. A single-ride ticket is $5; a one-day pass is $13. If you're traveling along the Strip with at least one other person, a cab is often the least expensive and most convenient option.
- Free shuttle to Mandalay Bay (on the southern end of the Strip) at the top of the hour every hour between 5 a.m. and 2 a.m. (but no pickups, so plan on taking a $20 taxi back to the hotel)
- 15-minute drive, $25 taxi, or free hotel shuttle to McCarran International Airport; shuttle runs every hour for 24-hours and picks up 30 minutes past each hour
- 10-minute drive to the Las Vegas Outlet Mall
- Free on-site parking
- 15-minute drive to the Las Vegas Convention Center
- Standard rooms start at about 350 square feet, close to the average for Las Vegas hotel rooms, and offer either one king bed or two double beds.
- One-bedroom suites start at 750 square feet and offer a separate bedroom with one king bed, a separate living room, two 32-inch flat-screen TVs, and a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave.
- Executive conference suites also start at 750 square feet and have the same features as the one-bedroom suites, except that they lack a living room area and instead boast a large board table that seats up to 10 people.
- Old, tube TVs in the standard rooms; suites have flat-screen TVs
- Free hard-wired Internet; no Wi-Fi in the room
- Coffeemaker in every room
- Smoking rooms available
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Smoking Rooms Available
|Address||4975 S. Dean Martin Dr., Las Vegas, Nevada 89118-1655, United States|
|Also Known As||