- No stoves or ovens
- No on-site restaurant
- No room service
- No poolside service
- No casino
- Outdated televisions
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Though far south of the Strip, there are still some quality drinking and dining establishments nearby
Located in Henderson, the second largest city in Nevada, this Wingate by Wyndham property is at least a 20-minute drive from the densely packed three-and-a-half-mile-long stretch of hotel-casinos on Las Vegas Boulevard, better known as the Strip. Rather, this hotel is closer to Green Valley Ranch Resort and Casino and the South Point Casino (both a short drive away). In addition, several bars and restaurants are within a short drive, such as Subway, Angelina's Pizzeria, Jason's Deli, and Chili's.
- 15-minute drive (or $25 taxi) to McCarran International Airport
- 25-minute drive (or $40 taxi) to the casinos, performances, incredible restaurants, nightclubs, and designer shopping on the Strip
- 10-minute drive to Green Valley Ranch Resort and Casino, which offers a casino, a spa, live entertainment, bars, high-end shopping, and a variety of restaurants; South Point Casino -- and its movie theater and bowling alley -- is also just a 10-minute drive.
- Less than a 10-minute drive to the 18-hole Desert Willow Golf Course and Rio Secco Golf Club
- 15-minute drive to the Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- 25-minute drive to the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- 20-minute drive to the Las Vegas Convention Center
- Free on-site parking
- Studios, which are more like typical hotel rooms than studio apartments, have a mini-fridge and microwave (available with a king-size or two queen-size beds).
- J-Suites ("J" presumably stands for "Junior") have a separate living area with a pullout sofa bed and a larger kitchen area with a full-size fridge and microwave.
- The one-bedroom suites each have a separate bedroom, a balcony, and a living room with an extra pullout sofa bed and a large kitchen area with a full-size fridge, sink, and microwave (but not a stove).
- Two-bedroom suites are similar to the one-bedroom suites, but they have two full-size bathrooms as well as a Jacuzzi tub and a separate shower in the master bath.
- Old, box TVs in all room types
- Coffeemakers, safes, and large desks in every suite
- Neutrogena toiletries
- Handicap-accessible rooms available
- No smoking rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Gameroom / Arcade
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||3041 Saint Rose Parkway, Henderson, Nevada 89052, United States|
|Also Known As||