Sonesta Posadas Del Inca MirafloresMiraflores District, Lima, Lima Region
Flights for this trip with Skyscanner.com
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
In the heart of Miraflores, walking distance from shops, cafes and galleries
The Sonesta Posadas del Inca Miraflores is located in the heart of Miraflores, within walking distance of shops, galleries, parks, and the beach (though a long walk).
Most visitors to Lima flock straight to Miraflores, which is widely known for its shopping areas, gardens, well-maintained parks, and beaches. It's one of Lima's more upscale areas, and is a cultural center with theaters, galleries, and cinemas. The area is home to many hotels, cafes, pubs, restaurants, and stores -- Calle de Las Pizzas ("Pizza Street") is lined with pubs and bars that are filled with teenagers and young adults (especially on the weekends).
The beaches here are popular with surfers and sunbathers alike (especially during the hot summer months), and are a great alternative to walking around in unbearably warm weather. In general, the area is safe and is popular with Peruvians and international tourists alike.
- 34-minute drive to J Chavez International Airport
- 8-minute walk to Miraflores Central Park
- 7-minute drive or 24-minute walk to the Larcomar shopping mall
- 7-minute drive or 24-minute walk to Huaca Pucllana, the only remaining pre-Incan ruin in the area
- 8-minute drive or 27-minute walk to Museo Amano, a museum of pre-Columbian artifacts
- 9-minute drive or 30-minute walk to the beach
Customers Who Viewed Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Miraflores Also Viewed
Things You Should Know About Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Miraflores
AddressAlcanfores 329, Miraflores, Lima, Lima Region, Peru
- Superior Double Queen Room
- Superior Doubles Room
- Superior Queen Room