- Spa is at sister hotel, Thunderbird Fiesta Hotel & Casino, a 6-minute drive away
- No fitness center or pool
- Some complaints of street noise in rooms
- Room decor is fresh, but relatively bland
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
On an inland spot of Miraflores, near shops and restaurants, where tons of hotels line the streets
The Thunderbird Hotel is located on a bustling street in Miraflores, within walking distance of shops, galleries, and parks.
Most visitors to Lima flock straight to Miraflores, which is widely known for its shopping areas, gardens, well-maintained parks, and beaches. It's one of Lima's more upscale areas, and is a cultural center with theaters, galleries, and cinemas. The area is home to many hotels, cafes, pubs, restaurants, and stores -- Calle de Las Pizzas ("Pizza Street") is lined with pubs and bars that are filled with teenagers and young adults (especially on the weekends).
The beaches here are popular with surfers and sunbathers alike (especially during the hot summer months), and are a great alternative to walking around in unbearably warm weather. In general, the area is safe and is popular with Peruvians and international tourists alike.
- 30-minute drive to J Chavez International Airport
- 10-minute walk to Miraflores Central Park
- 10-minute walk to Museo Amano, a museum of pre-Columbian artifacts
- 5-minute drive to Huaca Pucllana, the only remaining pre-Incan ruin in the area
- 6-minute drive to the beach
- 7-minute drive to the Parque del Amor, a romantic park overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- 10-minute drive to the Larcomar shopping mall
- 19-minute drive to Lima’s Historic District
- 19-minute drive to the Cathedral of Lima
Rooms and Rates
|Things to Do||
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||Av Pardo cuadra 4, esq. General Borgoño Miraflore|