- Modern, refurbished rooms with ample natural light
- Near some of London’s major transport hubs
- Free in-room snacks and bottled water
- Ethical standards including sustainability and eco-friendliness
- Hotel supports student education in the developing world
- H2K brand organic toiletries
- Filming location for BBC’s "Sherlock" series is down the street
- Quality cooked to order breakfast
- Views of walls or neighboring buildings in many rooms
- Small, basic lobby with no lounge space
- No bathtubs
- Some noise from the Tube
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
A modern, minimal hotel
Originally a value accommodation offering security and comfort to foreign students, the Wesley is now a modern, minimal hotel with bright rooms. A large-scale £3 million refurbishment transformed the rooms into sleek, modern spaces but the lobby is small and basic with no space to lounge. The on-site restaurant and bar is a comfortable gathering place that serves dishes made from organic, local, and fair trade ingredients.
On a side street, near a major London transport hub
The Wesley is near the Euston and Euston Square Stations (and also prides itself in being down the street from the official filming location of the BBC's "Sherlock" series starring Benedict Cumberbatch). This side street may not offer much in terms of dining or shopping, but being close to three different tube stations provides easy access to greater London.
Modern and refurbished
Rooms at the Wesley have been refurbished and are now modern spaces with generous natural light. There is free in-room snacks and water along with flat-screen TVs, electric kettles, and big contemporary bathrooms. Some rooms are on the small side, but the sleek design with wood floors has an uncluttered feel. With a location so near several tube stations, some guests have complained about noise.
Rooms and Rates
An organic restaurant and bar
The Foundry Restaurant has high ceilings and an atrium style layout that lets in significant natural light. This restaurant uses fair trade ingredients and sources produce locally and sustainably. There is also a full service bar. Business travelers might be drawn to the 15 available meeting rooms.
|Things to Do||
Gameroom / Arcade
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||81 - 103 Euston Street, Camden, London NW1 2EZ, United Kingdom|
|Also Known As||