- Big rooms with iPod docks and flat-screen TVs
- Large heated pool with bar service
- Biggest gym in L.A., plus 18-room spa
- Trendy bar
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour concierge
- Historic: has hosted celebrities and presidents
- Wi-Fi fee per day
- Fee for valet parking and fee for self-parking per day
- Fee per day to use gym
- Far from popular Los Angeles attractions
This 726-room behemoth in Century City, the commercial hub of LA's entertainment industry, has contemporary rooms with iPod docks, flat-screen TVs, and balconies (some with fantastic views). The pool is huge and the Equinox gym is the largest in L.A. -- but be prepared to pay if you want to use it. The nearby InterContinental has a less impressive -- but free -- gym, and bigger rooms.
- Fitness Center
- Pets Allowed
This Hotel Also Featured In
Pool at the Relais & Chateaux Santa Teresa; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 1. FACT OR FAKEOUT? Elton John requested a separate room for his collection of glasses (of which he has almost 25,000) during his recent stay at the Relais & Chateaux Santa Teresa hotel in Rio de Janeiro. 2. FACT OF FAKEOUT? The Hyatt…
The Pool at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza in West L.A.
Presidents Day is just around the corner and of course that makes us reflect on our country’s leaders. But c’mon, we’re a hotel website so what it really makes us think about is presidential suites. The most lavish accommodations in hotels, presidential suites are fit for, well, presidents. In fact, they reportedly got their name…
Rancho Valencia Resort, Rancho Santa Fe, San Diego
Things You Should Know About Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
Also Known As
- Hyatt Los Angeles
- Hyatt Century Plaza
- Los Angeles Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Los Angeles
- Business Plan Room
- Century Suite
- Hyatt Smoking Room
- Hypo-Allergenic Room
- Junior Penthouse
- Presidential Suite
- Regency Club Room
- Royal Suite
- Standard Guestroom
- Traditional Penthouse
- Urban Oasis Room
2025 Avenue of the Stars, Los Angeles, California 90067-4701, United States
Oyster Hotel Review
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
Located in Century City, a short drive from Beverly Hills
The hotel is located in Century City, a major commercial district that's home to the headquarters of many TV and movie networks. It is just off Avenue of the Stars, and adjacent to the CAA talent agency, MGM, and Fox. It's a five-minute drive to Beverly Hills, and a 15-minute drive to the sites on Hollywood Boulevard.
- 5-minute drive to upscale shops on Rodeo Drive
- 10-minute drive to the bars and clubs on The Sunset Strip,
- 15-minute drive to Santa Monica beach
- 15-minute drive to Grauman's Chinese Theater and Hollywood Boulevard
- 20-minute drive to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- 20-minute drive to the Museum of Contemporary Art
- 20-minute drive to the L.A. Live Center, home to the Staples Center and Nokia Theatre
- 25-minute drive to Universal Studios theme park
- 25-minute drive to Dodger Stadium
Stylish, contemporary rooms, many with fantastic views of Los Angeles and the Pacific Ocean
Rooms are spacious and bright at this Hyatt, featuring stylish, contemporary decor throughout. Fantastic views are to be had from many guestrooms of LA, the mountains, or even the ocean. Regency Club come with their own private club, dedicated conceirge, free breakfast, and computer stations. Suites may feature wet bars, sitting areas, and dining areas. All rooms are in the process of receiving soft renovations, including new carpets and wall coverings. tag:revisit 5/1/2013
- 32-inch TV with about 40 channels
- iPod dock
- Marble bathroom with hairdryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini-refrigerators available for a fee per day
Home to the largest gym in L.A., but it's not free
In 2012, the Hyatt unveiled a new California Level, home ot the Los Angeles Ballroom (the largest ballroom on the west side of Los Angeles), in addition to its other various meeting spaces. The hotel also features the largest fitness center in LA (but it is not free for guests), a spa, large pool, and a business center.
- Equinox fitness center open daily; fee per day to use
- Spa at Equinox Century City with 18 treatment rooms open daily Monday to Thursday and increased hours Friday to Sunday
- Very large outdoor pool and whirlpool with food and beverages service
- Concierge available daily
- Wi-Fi for fee per day
- Valet parking fee per day and self-parking is off site for fee per day
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Business center with computers and photocopying open Monday to Friday, Saturday shorter hours
- Plaza and Executive Conference Level was renovated in 2010, featuring new ballrooms and event spaces.
- Starbucks on-site
- Gift shop open daily
- Hertz car rental service available
All-Inclusive / Food
Trendy X Bar located just off the lobby
- Breeze: Serves American cuisine and sushi; open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; sushi bar only open Monday to Friday for lunch. It also features a vegan menu in addition to its regular fare.
- X Bar: Serves light American food and cocktails; indoor and outdoor seating; gets its name from the x-shaped building support structure in the space that helps prevent earthquake damage; open Monday to Saturday afternoon to late.
- The Lobby Court & Patio: Serves light fare and cocktails for lunch and dinner; open Monday through Sunday.
- Starbucks on-site.
- At the pool, food and beverages can be served cabana-style, or at the pool deck's sitting area.
Balcony / Terrace / Patio
Meeting / Conference Rooms
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Poolside Drink Service
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Smoking Rooms Available
Disclaimer: This content was accurate at the time the hotel was reviewed. Please check our partner sites when booking to verify that details are still correct.