- All rooms have hardwood floors and balconies with views of L.A.
- Trendy pool scene with sleek cabanas and bar
- Each bathroom has a his-and-hers vanity, a rain shower, and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- Mascioni bed linens, bathrobes, and slippers in every room, as well as a Technogel mattress
- Modern fitness center with free Evian and ear buds
- Comprehensive spa menu for in-room or poolside treatments
- 24-hour concierge and 24-hour room service
- Great food at Mr. C Restaurant
- Free Wi-Fi
- Those expecting the hotel to be in Beverly Hills will be disappointed (it is actually located in West L.A.)
- Valet parking for a pricey fee
- No business center
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Don't be fooled by the name -- this hotel is in West L.A.
Though the name claims Beverly Hills as its neighborhood, Mr. C is really located in West L.A., the edgier section of tourist-friendly Hollywood.
The location borders Beverly Hills (the hotel is only a few minutes from Rodeo Drive), the enclave of wealthy living and luxury shopping in the middle of L.A.'s westside. Though West L.A. is not known for its tourist attractions, the world-class Getty Center art museum is in West L.A., as is the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA).
- 25- to 45-minute drive to Los Angeles International (LAX), depending on traffic
- 5-minute walk to Rodeo Drive
- 3-minute drive to Rancho Park Golf Course
- 9-minute drive to Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery, where Marilyn Monroe, Truman Capote, Burt Lancaster, and other stars are buried
- 10-minute drive to Sunset Strip, the mile-and-a-half stretch of Sunset Boulevard known for its cutting-edge rock clubs and night-time hotspots
- 12-minute drive to UCLA
- 17-minute drive to Santa Monica Beach
- 17-minute drive to the touristy strip of Hollywood Boulevard with the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the celebrity footprints at Grauman's Chinese Theatre
- 20-minute drive to Getty Center
- 25-minute drive to Universal Studios Hollywood
Rooms and Rates
|Things to Do||
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||1224 Beverwil Drive, Los Angeles, California 90035, United States|