- Located near the LAX airport with fast access to the beach and Hollywood landmarks
- Free shuttle to the airport
- In-room spa and beauty services including acupuncture and pet massage
- Lobby cafe sells coffee and to-go breakfast items
- Outdoor pool with hot tub and lounge chairs
- On-site Daily Grill serves all-American breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Lobby lounge bar for craft beer and light snacks
- 24-hour fitness center and a business center
- New Balance workout gear available for a rental fee
- Zipcar service available on-site
- Fee for Wi-Fi
- The most affordable rooms are small
- Lobby lounge has irregular hours
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
A large and convenient chain hotel
The Westin Los Angeles Airport is a large hotel, but offers intimate touches such as fresh fruit and free coffee in the Executive Club. The lobby has contemporary style with big skylights and floor to ceiling windows. A creamy color palette is accented with white marble pillars and dramatic squares of recessed lighting overhead. Nice extras include an attractive fitness center and gift shop.
In Westchester, Los Angeles right off the 405 and one mile from LAX
As its name suggests, The Westin Los Angeles Airport is conveniently one mile away from LAX. The hotel offers a free shuttle to the airport several times an hour. The 405 and 101 freeways are close by for access to the greater Los Angeles area including the beaches and Hollywood tourist destinations. Zipcar service is available on-site for guests that may want to circumvent the usual rental car procedures.
Clean and traditional with flat-screen TVs, coffeemakers, and views of LAX
Rooms are basic without any sort of hip vibe or architectural interest, though they are clean and comfortable with an earth tone color palette and the brand's signature Heavenly Beds. Flat-screen TVs and individual cup coffeemakers are standard in each room, as are views of the nearby airport, without any complaints of noise from jet engines. The Terrace Suite is punched up with gold decor and a concrete balcony without any decor or outdoor furniture -- the empty space is not particularly inviting.
Rooms and Rates
24-hour fitness center, on-site spa, and business center
The Westin Los Angeles Airport has a 24-hour fitness center and New Balance fitness gear can be rented for a fee. Printing, shipping, and Internet services are available in the business center and on-site FedEx. For pampering, spa services -- massages, waxing, acupuncture -- come directly to the rooms. Three dining options cover everything from a three-course steak dinner to a quick Starbucks coffee to-go on the way to the airport. There is also an outdoor pool with hot tub.
Transport to / from Hotel
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||5400 W. Century Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90045, United States|