- Direct beach access
- Located on the chic, upper section of Collins Ave.
- Large, clean pool and hot tub
- Uncomfortable beds
- Old, worn rooms
- No full restaurant or bar (just a dingy, daytime grill)
- No beachside service
- No spa
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Tourists can't beat the location. The Richmond is only three blocks from Lincoln Road, and guests can walk to bars, clubs, and shopping.
At 18th and Collins Avenue, the quiet little beachside Richmond is beside some of the biggest, swankiest party hotels in South Beach, such as the Delano, the Sagamore, the Raleigh, the National, and Shore Club.
Near some of our favorite restaurants and shops on Lincoln Road (about three blocks away), the Richmond is ideally located.
The decorating is retro style, cheaply done. Some "king" beds are simply two twins pushed together.
Rooms are basic with whites and light wood furniture, and have Art Deco-inspired touches in the lamps, clock, art work, and curtains.
- All rooms have work desks
- Neutrogena Luxury bath products
- Robes and makeup mirrors in all bathrooms
- 24- or 32-inch flat-screen TVs with cable
- Wi-Fi, for a fee
Rooms and Rates
The pool, hot tub, and lush yard are a great deal for the price. Avoid the greasy restaurant.
- The large, clean pool, half-moon hot tub and grassy yard far surpass all the hotels in the Richmond's price range; they even beat hotels that cost twice as much.
- Small fitness room
|Things to Do||
Located on the Beach
|Address||1757 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, Florida 33139, United States|
|Also Known As||