- No 24-hour room service
- No beach
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Just off of Coconut Grove, on its own private island
Grove Isle Hotel and Spa is on its own 20-acre private island, complete with marina. A number of restaurants, plus Kennedy Park, are just a short drive away on the mainland in Coconut Grove.
Though off the beach, Coral Gables offers charming relief from downtown Miami's corporate towers, but it's still within 20 minutes of Miami International Airport and the Port of Miami. Once a hippie alcove, lively Coconut Grove is now home to rowdy sports bars, colorful shops, and championship regattas. Local college students and endless street fairs help maintain its eccentric undertow -- most notably during the outrageous King Mango Strut parade, held on the last Sunday of every year.
- 15-minute drive or $30 taxi to Miami International Airport
- 35-minute drive or $30 shuttle to Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- 20-minute drive (or more, depending on traffic) from the beach in South Beach
- 10-minute drive to the Port of Miami
- 10-minute drive to Parrot Jungle Island and the Miami Children's Museum
- Five-minute drive to the Vizcaya Museum
- 10-minute drive to the University of Miami
- Five-minute drive to the Barnacle Historic State Park
- Luxury Rooms, the cheapest room type, start at a very large 445 square feet -- about twice the size of a typical Art Deco hotel room in South Beach.
- Grand Luxury Suites are an exceptional 700 square feet, and feature an elevated bedroom area.
- Flat-screen TVs and BOSE CD players; extra small box TV mounted to the wall in the bathroom
- Ceiling fans in every room
- In-room safes
- Large balconies on each room, with either a bay or a marina view
- High-quality Molton Brown bath products, the same found at the Tides hotel in South Beach
- Rainfall showerheads
- Bathrobes with every room type
- Handicap-accessible rooms available
- No smoking rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
Rooms and Rates
|Things to Do||
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||4 Grove Isle Drive, Miami, Florida 33133, United States|
|Also Known As||