- No pool or fitness center
- Two-night minimum stay
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
In a planned urban village right by the airport, a mile from the beach
Located south of Downtown Myrtle Beach, the property stands inside a planned urban village. It is surrounded by stores, restaurants, jogging trails, and a movie theater, but none of Myrtle Beach's major attractions are within walking distance.
It is adjacent to the airport grounds (but few guests have complained about the noise), and the gorgeous Myrtle Beach State Park (to which guests get free passes) is a short drive away.
Continually ranked as one of America's best family beach destinations, Myrtle Beach offers visitors one-of-a-kind nightlife, more than 100 golf courses, and 60 miles of sandy shoreline. It's known to get a bit jam-packed, although the off-season brings smaller crowds -- but not those high southern temps ideal for sunbathing.
Also known as the Grand Strand, the coast offers a number of water activities, including deep sea fishing, jet skiing, and banana boat rides. Wide, clean beaches are great for sunbathing.
In addition to renowned restaurants featuring Myrtle Beach's distinctive Lowcountry cuisine, the area also features eateries serving international fare, including African, French, and Irish dishes.
- 12-minute drive to Myrtle Beach International Airport
- 4-minute drive to South Beach Adventure Golf
- 7-minute drive to Myrtle Beach State Park
- 7-minute drive to Whispering Pines Golf Course
- 8-minute drive to Family Kingdom Amusement Park
- 9-minute drive to Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum
- 10-minute drive to Downtown Myrtle Beach
- 13-minute drive to the Coastal Grand Shopping Mall, with dozens of stores and a movie theater
- 13-minute drive to Myrtle Beach Convention Center
- 13-minute drive to Nascar Speed Park
- 14-minute drive to Broadway at the Beach shopping mall, complete with an IMAX theater
- 14-minute drive to Ripley’s Aquarium
- 14-minute drive to River Oaks Golf Course
- 26-minute drive to Barefoot Landing, a shopping, dining and entertainment center
Rooms and Rates
Supervised Kids Activities
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||1232 Farrow Parkway , Suite B, Myrtle Beach, Coastal South Carolina 29577, United States|