- One of the only luxury hotels in Orlando
- Upscale, classic design despite being built in 2009
- 18-hole golf course right next to the hotel
- The Waldorf Astoria Spa includes beautiful facilities and 22 treatment rooms
- Guests can use amenities at adjacent Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Guest rooms all have large bathrooms and extremely plush beds
- Two pools, fitness center, kids club, six restaurants and bars
- Tons of space for meetings, conference, and events
- Free Wi-Fi in the lobby and pool area
- No transportation to or from the airport
- Not all guest rooms have tubs
- No minibars in guest rooms, and many rooms don't have mini refrigerators
- Daily fee for Wi-Fi in guest rooms
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Overlooking a golf course on the Disney World property
The Waldorf Astoria may be located on the Walt Disney World property, but it's removed from the hustle and bustle of the theme park. In a relatively quiet and secluded spot off Bonnet Creek Road, the hotel overlooks the property's Rees Jones-designed golf course. It is about ten minutes by car from Downtown Disney, the Disney Hollywood Studios, and the Animal Kingdom, while Magic Kingdom is about 15 minutes away. There's nothing within reasonable walking distance; renting a car is a must if you plan to get off the Disney compound -- or even if you just want to eat outside the property. But free shuttle service is provided to Disney attractions.
- Located on the Walt Disney World property
- 30-minute drive to Orlando International Airport
- 10-minute drive to Disney Hollywood Studios
- 10-minute drive to the Animal Kingdom
- 12-minute drive to Downtown Disney
- 15-minute drive to Epcot
- 15-minute drive to the Magic Kingdom
- 15- to 20-minute drive to spots along International Drive, a 14.5-mile road parallel to Interstate 4 that's chock-full of hotels, strip malls, outlet shops, and restaurants.
- 20-minute drive to SeaWorld
- 20-minute drive to the Orange County Convention Center
- 22-minute drive to Wet 'n Wild park
- 26-minute drive to Universal Studios
- 30-minute drive to downtown Orlando
- 1-hour and 14-minute drive to the Kennedy Space Center
The 18-hole golf course and the Waldorf Astoria Spa are the main draws here.
- 18-hole Rees Jones-designed golf course with driving range, putting green, and five-tee system to accommodate multiple playing abilities
- Golf clubhouse with a restaurant (open for lunch), a pro shop, and basic locker rooms
- Waldorf Astoria Spa has 22 treatment rooms in a beautiful setting
- Two pools with private cabanas for rent
- WA Kids Club available throughout the day, charged per hour, per child
- Large fitness center with Precor machines and individual TVs on cardio machines
- 28,000 square feet of meeting space spread across 15 meetings rooms, 2 board rooms, and a grand ballroom. Small outdoor space is available as well. The adjacent Hilton provides even more meeting space for those who need it
- Business center with someone on call around the clock to help
- Bike rentals
- Free shuttle to and from the Disney parks several times an hour
Rooms and Rates
Three restaurants and two bars, some modeled off the classic establishments you'd find at the original Waldorf-Astoria in New York City.
Staying true to the essence of the original Waldorf, the main restaurant here is Bull & Bear, a clubby steakhouse that commands prices to match the somewhat stuffy atmosphere. Other restaurants and bars take their names from their original counterparts in New York, as well: Oscar's, the hotel's more casual brasserie, is open only for breakfast, and is home to an impressive daily breakfast buffet; Peacock Alley is a beautifully-adorned bar off the main lobby, inspired by the "see and be seen" original.
- At the pool, Aquamarine serves lunch (think salads, sandwiches, tacos) and cocktails seven days a week.
- Those seeking a truly clubby atmosphere will appreciate the dimly-lit Sir Harry's Lounge.
- At the golf course, The Clubhouse Grille is open every day for lunch.
- The original Waldorf- Astoria was the first hotel to offer in-room dining, and this hotel carries on the tradition by serving delicious options around the clock.
- Adjacent to the Waldorf is the hotel's sister property, Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, and guests are welcome to dine at any of the six restaurants and bars located there.
Transport to / from Hotel
Supervised Kids Activities
|Things to Do||
Gameroom / Arcade
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||14200 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane, Orlando, Central Florida 32821, United States|