Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Hotel Milano sits on Fortaleza Street, a street lined with shops, nightclubs, and restaurants.
Hotel Milano is located on Fortaleza Street, one of the main drags in Old San Juan, within walking distance of the Governor's Palace and the Fort of San Cristobal.
Historic Old San Juan is covered with blue cobblestone streets, and is home to art galleries, museums, and plenty of historic sites -- including several centuries-old Spanish forts. It's right by the port, which brings in cruise ship crowds, and slightly more afield from the beach -- though it's still within walking distance.
- 15-minute drive to Luis Munoz Marin International Airport
- 5-minute walk to the Port of San Juan
- 5-minute walk to La Fortaleza, the Governor's Palace
- 5-minute walk to the San Juan Cathedral
- 10-minute walk to the part of Fort San Cristobal on the northern coast (it wraps around part of the city)
- 15-minute walk to the San Juan National Historic Site, which includes Fort San Felipe del Morro, Fort San Cristobal, and a portion of the old city walls
- 10-minute drive to Condado Beach
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
|Address||Calle Fortaleza 307, Old San Juan, San Juan 00901, Caribbean|