- Not within walking distance from Old San Juan
- Rooms and indoor areas could use some updating
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
In Isla Verde, the beach is the main attraction, but a few decent restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel.
Don't be expecting charming shops and romantic hideaways in Isla Verde. Most tourists come here for two main reasons: the wonderful beaches and the short drive to the airport, located a couple of minutes east by car.
Isla Verde feels somewhat similar to neighboring Condado, but the dining and shopping scenes are less impressive here. Isla Verde Avenue, the main thoroughfare in the area, is lined with self-contained hotels overlooking the sand.
- 5-minute drive to Luis Munoz Marin International Airport
- 3- to 5-minute walk to a few decent restaurants and bars
- 10-minute drive to Old San Juan
Rooms and Rates
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
Supervised Kids Activities
|Things to Do||
Gameroom / Arcade
Located on the Beach
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||5961 Isla Verde Avenue, Isla Verde, Carolina 00979, Caribbean|
|Also Known As||