- Large free-form pool complex dotted with islands of palm trees
- Extensive fine art collection on display in public spaces
- Beachfront grounds are expansive and beautifully landscaped
- Great ocean and bay views from most guest rooms
- Attractive spa with Jacuzzis, saunas, and steam rooms
- Meeting and banquet facilities are spacious and modern
- Turtle nursery with seasonal turtle release events
- Beachside location convenient to airport and marina
- Adjacent timeshare (formerly part of hotel) shares some facilities
- Fees for fitness center, tennis courts, and Kids Center
- Wi-Fi and phone fees
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
An upscale chain in the posh Marina Vallarta golf community, this resort distinguishes itself with a bright color scheme and top-notch amenities.
Set in the swanky Marina Vallarta golf community, this 280-room resort stands out, thanks to a vibrant color scheme and unusual configuration of buildings that range in size and height. A big chunk of this oceanfront hotel was transformed into a timeshare a few years ago, and so even though a fence separates the two properties, they do share some facilities.
The Westin does have its own pool, lobby, and restaurants -- all of them big and bright. Bold seems to be the prevalent theme here, from the architecture to the color scheme. In spacious areas like the lobby bar and the meeting rooms (named after famous Mexican artists), this approach works well. In some of the hallways, however, the hot pink palette may seem overwhelming.
Somewhat removed from the lively nightlife scene in downtown Puerto Vallarta, this resort is set against a scenic backdrop of sky, sea, and mountains. The property is also packed with top-notch amenities, including a lushly landscaped free-form pool complex and spacious, fully equipped fitness center.
In the Marina Vallarta golf community, a bit removed from downtown Puerto Vallarta's nightlife scene
One of the first properties to open in the Marina Vallarta golf community, this resort is located on the beach and near the marina's entrance channel. Marina Vallarta is north of downtown, just south of the airport, and has its own yachting scene, golf club and courses, and multiple posh apartment buildings, condominiums, and big resort hotels. The Westin, like all the other hotels and apartments strung out along the oceanfront here, is entered from the east side with the beach to the west.
- 10-minute drive to Licenciado Diaz Ordaz International Airport
- 5-minute walk to Marina Vallarta Golf Club
- 20-minute drive to downtown Puerto Vallarta
Decorated in earthy tones with bright accents, all rooms feature private balconies with partial or full ocean views.
All 280 guest rooms and suites offer private balconies and partial or full ocean views. Decorated in earthy tones with bright accents, rooms and suites also feature wood and wicker furnishings and luxe touches like pillow-top mattresses, down comforters, and separate tubs and showers.
- Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels
- Wi-Fi (for a fee)
- Separate showers feature dual showerheads.
- Deluxe Rooms offer king or double beds and partial ocean views.
- Grand Deluxe Ocean View Rooms feature king or double beds and full ocean views. All private balconies have Jacuzzis, tables, and chairs.
- Royal Beach Club Rooms are located on the top two floors (meaning better ocean views) and include continental breakfasts and cocktails in a private lounge.
- Junior Suites on the 8th and 11th floors are more spacious, have bigger balconies with Jacuzzis, and include access to the private breakfast and cocktail lounge.
- Grand Suites add a second story, with bedrooms upstairs and living room areas downstairs, and private balconies on both levels.
Rooms and Rates
Large pool complex is dotted with palm trees and features a swim-up bar
- Large pool complex features two free-form pools, swim-up bar, and two Jacuzzis
- Westin Kids Club offers supervised activities for children ages 4 to 12 (fees apply)
- 3 well-maintained tennis courts with nighttime lighting (fees apply)
- Spacious WestinWORKOUT Gym offers fitness classes and lots of equipment(fees apply)
- Lounging pergolas on and near the beach (fees apply)
- Attractive spa with oceanfront pergola, Jacuzzis, saunas, and steam rooms
- Spacious and modern meeting facilities
- View Full List of Amenities
Two dining rooms with buffet and a la carte options, poolside bar has swim-up seating, and lobby bar features a fountain and extensive art collection
Restaurants offers buffet and a la carte options, while bars serve light fare and beverages.
- Located in the spacious lobby, La Cascada bar features colorful surroundings that include a fountain and an extensive art collection.
- The poolside Tlaquepaque Bar has a swim-up feature and a small, covered seating section nearby.
- El Palmar offers breakfast and dinner buffets and all-day a la carte with both inside and patio seating
- Arrecifes, by the beach, serves steaks and seafood selections under a palapa by the beach
- 24-hour room service
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
Supervised Kids Activities
|Things to Do||
Gameroom / Arcade
Located on the Beach
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Smoking Rooms Available
|Address||Paseo de la Marina Sur No. 205, Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco 48354, Mexico|
|Phone||52 (322) 226-1100|