- Great beachfront location walking distance from downtown
- Ocean views from every room and suite
- Charming interior design incorporates whimsical artwork
- Daily yoga and meditation classes on the beach
- 3 restaurants offer Mexican, Italian, and international menus
- Free Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public spaces
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Charming boutique with prime location, luxe services, and typical resort amenities
With just 89 rooms, the seven-story Villa Premiere is small and lacks the spacious grounds and large pool complexes typical of all-inclusive properties in the neighboring Hotel Zone, but its oceanfront location is close to all the downtown action. Just seven blocks away, Downtown Puerto Vallarta is a fun spot -- and not just for tacky tourist stuff: it has a thriving art scene, plenty of fine restaurants, even chic bars and clubs.
For those who want to be close to the city buzz but still enjoy serene beach time, this hotel is the ticket. Featuring a charming design that incorporates playful artistic touches, this boutique offers luxe services like personal butlers, beachfront yoga and meditation classes, in-room aromatherapy and pillow menus, and free access to the spa's sauna and steam room. It also features optional all-inclusive packages, great views from all rooms and suites, a main pool just big enough to seriously swim in, and other amenities typical of luxury resorts.
Beachfront location is walking distance from downtown
Though technically out of town, for all intents and purposes this is town. The Malecon, or waterfront pedestrian promenade, starts about 7 blocks south of here. Puerto Vallarta is not a giant city but it is big enough to have traffic jams, honking horns, rattling trucks, scruffy vagrants, and a good measure of the usual urban hassle. But you can easily escape the city surroundings at the Villa Premiere, as its oceanfront location feels like a tranquil oasis.
Puerto Vallarta is one of Mexico's most picturesque beach destinations, with historic white-washed buildings, and cerulean seas set against a rugged mountain skyline. The massive Banderas Bay alone offers over 25 miles of seashore. With all this ocean comes a variety of water sports, like scuba diving with manta rays off Islas Marietas, boating around Los Arcos' reefs, and parasailing off of the popular Playa Los Muertos.
Other popular daytime activities include shopping -- not just the annoying beach vendor kind -- at Puerto Vallarta's mazelike markets. One of the best, Rio Cuale Flea Market, has multiple vendors selling wood carvings, handmade jewelry, and glass and beadwork (among many other items). But be prepared to haggle down those prices!
Puerto Vallarta stays awake when the sun dips below the horizon. Steamy salsa clubs light up the streets, and rowdy local bars supply a steady stream of cerveza for the thirsty traveler. Downtown Puerto Vallarta is the most happening and diverse area.
- 15-minute drive from Licenciado Diaz Ordaz International Airport
- 5-minute walk from the bustling Malecon promenade and lively downtown hub
- 10-minute drive from Old Town
All rooms have private balconies that provide ocean views during the day and the sound of the surf at night. Room interiors are bright and inviting, with pale woods countered by colorful accents, eye-catching stencils and paintings, and stained-glass lamps.
- Flat-screen TVs with DVD players
- Free Wi-Fi
- Aromatherapy and pillow menus
- Honeymoon Suites feature king-size beds and Jacuzzis on balconies
- Spa Suites have living rooms, dining rooms, bedroom Jacuzzis, and free massage service
- Master Suites offer more space, Jacuzzis on balconies, and Jacuzzi tubs in bathrooms
Rooms and Rates
Small pool complex with swim-up bar, daily yoga classes on the beach
Three restaurants offer Mexican, Italian, and international cuisine in bright, airy surroundings. All-inclusive meal options are available.
Three restaurants feature Mexican, Italian, and international menus
- La Ceiba serves up breakfast and lunch in an open, shaded dining area near the pool, with a sea view, offers snacks all day
- Murales Restaurant offers Mexican gourmet cuisine a la carte, walls are adorned with paintings and mosaics created by local artists (dinner only)
- El Manglar features Italian food and a wine bar (dinner only).
- Vegetarian options offered in all restaurants (limited hours)
- 24-hour room service
Transport to / from Hotel
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Located on the Beach
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||San Salvador No. 117, Col. 5 de Diciembre, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco 48350, Mexico|
|Phone||1 (877) 866-9176|