- Quiet, serene location northwest of Puerto Vallarta
- Resort is set on acres of beautifully landscaped jungle grounds
- Two outdoor pools with grass palapas for shade, including a kids' pool
- Spacious rooms with balconies and flat-screen TVs
- On-site zoo with monkeys and crocodiles
- Private beach and lovely botanical gardens
- Multiple themed restaurants and 8 on-site bars
- Outdoor activities include tennis and archery
- Remote location is far from Puerto Vallarta
- Oceanfront location, yet few rooms with ocean views
- Long walks between facilities
- Somewhat noisy scene at main pool
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Lush, remote property packed with entertainment
The Palladium Resort sets the scene with a combination of lush, manicured jungle grounds and enchanting beaches. Many families are drawn to this resort for its long list of activities -- including surfing, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, and sailing -- along with outdoor activities like tennis and archery. Additional family entertainment comes in the form of an on-site zoo with monkeys and crocodiles. All of this action can sometimes result in noisy poolside activities, especially with the all-inclusive eating and drinking program. With a long list of restaurants and bars, guests won't be short on entertainment at this resort.
A serene, remote location an hour northwest of Puerto Vallarta
Travelers looking to escape the manic scene of Puerto Vallarta will appreciate the remote location of the Palladium Vallarta Resort. This section of the northern Bahia Banderas is reached by driving north out of Puerto Vallarta on Highway 200.
Taxi fares for one to four people (the peso is usually between 10 and 13 to the dollar):
- Airport: 360 pesos
- Punta Mita: 120 pesos
- Sayulita: 335 pesos
- La Cruz di Huanacatle boat marina: 120 pesos
- Flamingos Golf Course: 215 pesos
- Punta Mita Golf Courses: 180 pesos
- Downtown Puerto Vallarta: 420 pesos
400 rooms renovated in 2011
In 2011 the Palladium's 400 rooms were completely renovated. Although balconies are small and not many of the rooms offer ocean views -- an unfortunate fact in such a beautiful beachfront location -- the jungle views are almost as enticing. The new look of the rooms is appealing, fresh, and modern. All rooms are contained in a collection of three-story buildings -- there are no elevators -- surrounded by jungle and close to the beach. There is no room service, but the sports bar is open all night and offers snacks.
- Two double beds or king bed
- Tile floors
- Sofa with trundle bed in some rooms
- Soft, off-white colors with deep red accent wall
- Free Wi-Fi
- Comfortable beds, linens, and pillows
- iPod docks
- Flat-screen TVs
- Stocked minibars
Rooms and Rates
Private beach, a busy pool, and a fun zoo
The remote location of the Palladium Resort means that it is packed with great features. Beyond the fabulous manicured jungle grounds and private stretch of beach on the northern shore of Bahia Banderas, there is plenty more to see and do. Kids might appreciate a zoo featuring monkeys and crocodiles, a theater with nightly shows, and outdoor activities like archery and tennis. The resort also offers a spa, outdoor pool, and a separate pool just for kids.
- Private beach with grass palapas for shade
- Spa with Turkish baths
- Three pools: the freshwater main pool with a kiddy area, an adults-only infinity pool, and a saltwater pool.
- Suites gets get exclusive access to one of the restaurants, the Royal Pool, and a beach area with cabanas
- Non-motorized water sports include windsurfing, snorkeling, and scuba diving lessons in the pool.
- Botanical gardens
- Zoo, as well as crocodile habitat with weekly feeding
- Sunset Boulevard Disco
- Poolside Wi-Fi
- Theater with nightly shows
- Meeting rooms
This isolated property offers a variety of dining options
The Palladium is all-inclusive resort that features three a la carte restaurants, a three-meal buffet restaurant, and eight different bars (some of which serve light snacks). Given the property's isolated location, this variety of dining options is essential.
- Portofino serves a la carte Italian food including wood-fired pizza.
- La Terrazza serves all day snacks and lunch by the main pool.
- El Bosque serves a buffet for three meals a day.
- Viva Mexico serves a la carte Mexican food with great views of Bahia Banderas.
- La Placita lobby bar
- Sports bar serves snacks all night.
- Beach and poolside bars
- Hemingway Bar for coffees and premium liquors
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
Supervised Kids Activities
|Things to Do||
Gameroom / Arcade
Located on the Beach
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||C/ Carretera Punta de Mita Km 11.5, Punta de Mita, Riviera Nayarit 63734, Mexico|
|Phone||52 (329) 226-9900|