- Within walking distance of nearly every downtown attraction
- Historic property with quaint, charming touches
- Comfy Tempur-Pedic mattresses with nice linens
- iPod docks and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- Small, but modern, 24-hour fitness center
- Free coffee and tea in the lobby
- Pet-friendly, for small one-time fee
The main draw of this quaint, historic hotel is its downtown location, within walking distance of restaurants, shops, and tourist attractions. Rooms have old tube TVs and some are on the small side, but they're clean and have some nice upscale touches: Tempur-Pedic beds with quality linens and romantic white canopies, iPod docks, and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries. It's still a mid-range hotel at heart, and most of the decor reflects that, but it's got a bit more charm than some competing properties in the area. All in all, it's a solid downtown pick for the price.