- Fee for (valet) parking despite having its own adjacent lot
- No free Wi-Fi
- Thin walls mean noisy rooms for some
- No coffeemakers
- Small hotel fee
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
The lobby of this Marriott is small, but welcoming and attractive. Surrounding the hotel are lots of nice green areas where pheasants and peacocks might be spotted.
Some of the rooms face the sprawling gardens and pool and all have balconies allowing you to take in the outdoor scene.
Two blocks from the River Walk, across the street from Hemisfair Park
The San Antonio River Walk, a line of public walkways along the San Antonio River, is one of the most vibrant areas of the city, and is often called one of the top tourist attractions in all of Texas. For the foodies and partiers, Downtown/Riverwalk offers a plethora of restaurants, from all-vegetarian eateries, to pizza shops, to upscale five-star restaurants. One of the best aspects of Downtown/Riverwalk is that it can easily be explored by foot.
- 15-minute drive to San Antonio International Airport
- 5-minute walk to the River walk
- 5-minute walk to La Villita park
- 10-minute walk to the Alamo
- 10-minute walk to Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center
- 15-minute walk to Tower of the Americas
- 5-minute drive to the Alamodome
- 5-minute drive to the King William Historical District
Big rooms, all with balconies -- though they lack some basic features
The rooms here are large, and a huge perk is that all of them have balconies facing the lush gardens or pool. They are well-decorated, with earth tones and bright pops of color. The bathrooms are equally large and modern.
The rooms are lacking certain basics, though, such as coffeemakers and mini-fridges.
- Large, bright rooms all have balconies
- Large baths with granite countertops
- Flat-screen TVs
- No in-room coffeemakers or mini-fridges
- No Wi-Fi
Rooms and Rates
A relaxing pool for vacationers and lots of meeting space for business travelers
Standard fare at restaurant and poolside drinks
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
|Address||555 South Alamo Street, San Antonio, Texas 78205, United States|