- Property offers breathtaking views and a serene ambiance
- Spacious suites have kitchenettes, large seating areas, and flat-screen TVs
- Rooms on higher floors have balconies with stunning views
- Fresh, local cuisine and popular happy hour at New Leaf Café
- Shops, galleries, and dining are within walking distance
- Personalized, inn-style service
- Free Wi-Fi
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
In the Eastsound section of Orcas Island, overlooking the water
The Outlook Inn stands adjacent to the water in the Eastsound section of Orcas Island. It offers gorgeous views of Fishing Bay, flanked in the rear by Eastsound's small, charming shops, restaurants, and galleries that can be reached on foot.
Orca Island's main draw its natural beauty, especially Moran State Park with more than 26 miles of hiking trails. Outdoor activities abound, including biking, swimming, and sea kayaking. But there's a vibrant cultural scene here as well, from the live music performances to the multitude of artists' studios. A farmers' market is open in the summer and fresh, local cuisine can be found year-round at many of the area restaurants.
Most visitors arrive to the island via the Washington State Ferry, which takes about an hour depending on conditions. Flights are also available to the small island airport, which is only a four-minute drive from the hotel.
- 4-minute drive from Orcas Island Airport
- 2-minute walk to shops, cafés, restaurants, and bars
- 3-minute walk to sea kayak rentals
- 15-minute drive to Moran State Park
- 17-minute drive to Washington State Ferry landing
- 1-hour ferry ride to Anacortes, WA
- 2-hour-52-minute drive to Seattle (including a ferry ride)
- 3-hour-11-minute drive to Vancouver (including a ferry ride)
Rooms and Rates
|Address||171 Main St, PO Box 210, Eastsound, Washington 98245, United States|