- Noise from street
- Some complaints of slow elevators
- Pricey parking
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
In the Historic District, with plenty of beautiful outdoor spaces, historic buildings, and lively bars
Savannah's Historic District is home to plenty of restaurants and bars, most within a short walking distance from the hotel. The famous Forsyth Park is just a 10-minute walk south, and other outdoor spaces can be found just minutes from the front door.
The surrounding area has that old Southern charm, with numerous stunning historic buildings. The nightlife isn't as lively as other big cities in the South but most of Savannah's bars (like infamous Pinkie Master's) are in the historic district -- mostly thanks to the young crowd from the Savannah College of Art and Design.
The Historic District is bordered by the Savannah River and Forsyth Park, and includes the Riverfront and Market City areas.
- 20-minute drive to Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport
- 2- to 5-minute walk to various restaurants and bars in the Historic District
- 7-minute walk to Roundhouse Railroad Museum
- 10-minute walk to Forsythe Park, one of Savannah's most popular public spaces
- 10-minute walk to City Market, a casual eating scene
- 10-minute drive to The Savannah Golf Club
Rooms and Rates
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Smoking Rooms Available
|Address||15 E. Liberty Street, Savannah, Georgia Coast 31401, United States|