Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Located right off El Camino Real near downtown San Mateo, and about 20 miles north of Silicon Valley
The Stone Villa Inn is nicely located along El Camino Real near downtown San Mateo, part of the San Francisco Bay Area and one of the larger suburbs along the peninsula. The city has a downtown area with shops, restaurants, and nightlife action. It’s also home to the eucalyptus-covered Coyote Point Park and CuriOdyssey (formerly the Coyote Point Museum for Environmental Education). San Mateo is about 20 miles north of Silicon Valley.
Silicon Valley, considered to be the center of the late ‘90s dot-com bubble, has grown to become the home of some of the most innovative technological companies in the world, such as Apple, Google, and Adobe. Located in the southern part of the San Francisco Bay Area, Silicon Valley remains a hot spot for venture capitalists, too, making it the ideal place to be if you’re a digital startup.
- 13-minute drive to San Francisco International Airport
- 6-minute walk to San Mateo County Event Center
- 15-minute walk to Hillsdale Shopping Center
- 4-minute drive to San Mateo Public Library
- 6-minute drive to Poplar Creek Golf Course
- 7-minute drive to Coyote Point Park
- 26-minute drive to San Francisco
- 28-minute drive to Silicon Valley
Rooms and Rates
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Address||2175 S El Camino Real, San Mateo, California 94403, United States|