Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
On the northern side of Santa Rosa, in Sonoma County
The Fountaingrove Inn is located near the northern edge of Santa Rosa, one of the largest towns in Sonoma County. While some hotels in town are located in pedestrian-friendly areas, this hotel is not: Expect to be driving to reach your destinations.
Santa Rosa might not be the prettiest city in Sonoma County, but it is the largest and most convenient if you are planning a trip that does not only involve wine tasting. The downtown area is full of department stores, restaurants, bars, hotels and office buildings, making it the only real town in the area. It's also the most kid-friendly place in the region, with an amusement park and interesting activities to do with the children.
It may lack the charm of smaller towns such as Healdsburg, but it offers easy access to some of the most popular wine-tasting destinations, and is conveniently located equidistant from San Francisco and Oakland airports.
- 80-minute drive to Oakland International Airport
- 85-minute drive to San Francisco International Airport
- 5-minute drive to the Wells Fargo Center for the Arts
- 5-minute drive to Santa Rosa Plaza Shopping Center
- 6-minute drive to the Historic Railroad Square
- 6-minute drive to the Charles M. Schulz Museum
- 10-minute drive to the Kendall-Jackson Winery
- 17-minute drive to quaint Healdsburg
- 31-minute drive to Glen Ellen's wonderful wineries
- 37-minute drive to Boyes Hot Springs, known for its natural hot springs
- 39-minute drive to Sonoma Golf and Country Club
Rooms and Rates
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||101 Fountaingrove Pkwy., Santa Rosa, California 95403, United States|