- Stylish rooms with Nespresso machines and iHome sound systems; suites have gas fireplaces
- Bathrooms have walk-in showers, deep soaking tubs, and mirror TVs
- Heated indoor saltwater lap pool and deck area with skyline views
- Full-service spa with a whirlpool and sauna
- Modern fitness center with personal trainers, a yoga studio, and city views
- Gourmet restaurant and two bars on-site
- Located within walking distance to many popular attractions
- 12,000 square feet of event space available
- 24-hour room service and concierge
- Free Wi-Fi
- Expensive valet parking
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
A lavish but tasteful Trump property in the Financial District
If gold and glitz is how you picture the Trump brand, think again. While this hotel certainly doesn't lack for opulence, the decor is tasteful and contemporary. An onyx, metallic, and lavender color palate keeps rooms and common areas feeling fresh, and trendy black chandeliers can be seen everywhere, from the rooms to the lobby to the restaurant. It's a premier pick for well-heeled business and leisure travelers.
The big, modern fitness center and stylish indoor saltwater pool are located on the 31st and 32nd floors, respectively, and offer amazing views of the city. The fitness center is huge and airy, with massive windows and modern machines. There's also a chic spa with a whirlpool and sauna.
Located in the Financial District, just blocks from many attractions
The Trump Toronto is situated in the Financial District, adjacent to the Entertainment District, and just blocks from many Toronto attractions.
Formerly an industrial park, the Entertainment District came back to life in the 1980s, with the opening of numerous nightclubs, theaters, and sports arenas. Now, the area is the bustling center of downtown Toronto. The CN Tower, one of the world's tallest buildings, with an observation deck overlooking the city, can be found here, as well as Rogers Centre, home to the Toronto Blue Jays.
- 30-minute drive to Pearson International Airport
- 5-minute walk to Nathan Phillips Square, a plaza of gardens, monuments, and a seasonal ice-skating rink
- 7-minute walk to Eaton Centre, a huge shopping mall that's one of Toronto's most popular attractions
- 8-minute walk to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- 15-minute walk to CN Tower
- 7-minute drive to the Distillery District, a historic area of shops, restaurants, and galleries
- 7-minute drive to the Royal Ontario Museum
- 8-minute drive to Harbourfront, a neighborhood of waterfront parks and trails
- 12-minute drive to Bloor Street, lined with shops, historic sites, and theaters
- 13-minute drive to Casa Loma, a Gothic Revival style mansion and museum
- 30-minute trip to Centre Island via driving and a ferry ride
Big rooms with sleek contemporary decor and many high-end details, including Nespresso machines and iHome sound systems
Spacious rooms start at 550 square feet and feature tasteful decor in shades of onyx, metallic, purple, and white. Luxurious details such as floor-to-ceiling windows, fireplaces, chandeliers, and deep soaking tubs can be found in most rooms.
- Flat-screen TVs
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Gas fireplaces and sofa beds in all suites
- Bathrooms feature soaking tubs and separate showers, as well as TVs in the bathroom mirrors.
- Wet bars and minibars
- iHome sound systems
- Nespresso coffee machines, as well as free coffee, tea, and bottled water
- 500-thread-count Bellino linens
- Pillow menu
- Free Wi-Fi and wired internet
- Bedside controls for lighting and drapes
- Turndown service
- Overnight laundry, dry cleaning, and shoe shines available
Rooms and Rates
On the 32nd floor, this indoor lap pool offers incredible views of Toronto
The pool area at the Trump Toronto is as stylish as the rest of the property. The heated indoor lap pool is located on the 32nd floor and offers lovely views of the city skyline. It is also the only saltwater hotel pool in Toronto -- only natural chlorine made from salt is used to treat the water. A whirlpool is also available, as are dry saunas in the spa.
State-of-the-art equipment and personal trainers available in a chic space
Located on the 31st floor, the fitness center at the Trump Toronto offers great views of the Toronto skyline. There are a good number of state-of-the-art Technogym machines, as well as free weights and cardio equipment. A studio for yoga, Pilates, and aerobics is also offered. Personal trainers can be requested.
The 15,000-square-foot spa offers a wide variety of treaments and extras
The Quartz Crystal Spa at the Trump offers a wide variety of treatments in a stylish setting. In addition to facials and massages, guests can book full-day relaxation retreats. Body treatments, sunless tanning, mani/pedis, and salon services are also available.
An on-site restaurant features locally sourced gourmet cuisine
STOCK serves hearty steak and seafood fare -- sourced locally as often as possible -- in a chic atmosphere. The menu blends contemporary Canadian cuisine with Mediterranean influences. Some of Chef Todd Clarmo's specialties include seared sea scallops with split peas and guanciale; beef short ribs; and a whole grilled spigola with braised artichokes and peperonata. Desserts come from the restaurant's Chocolate Lab, which uses Valrhona chocolate.
In addition to a reliable dinner menu, STOCK is also open for breakfast and lunch. A continental breakfast is available, but guests can also order off of an a la carte menu, which features lox, a BLT Benedict, and the option to "Trump Up Your Omelet" with crab meat, truffles, or caviar. For lunch, a good selection of soups, salads, and sandwiches is offered, all with decidedly gourmet overtures. Dishes include a Wagyu beef hot dog and frites and a blue crab and avocado guacamole. Heavier fare, such as filet minion and fresh ricotta ravioli, are also available.
Two bars popular with the business set
As the name implies, SUITS, the Trump Toronto's lobby lounge, attracts a largely business clientele from the surrounding Financial District. Like the rest of the hotel, the bar is decked out in tasteful Trump opulence (black granite predominates, and there are gold details in the drapes, chairs, and accessories). An extensive cocktail menu is offered -- the most popular item is the cherry blossom martini -- as is a solid wine list. There are, however, only three beers available on tap. A small bar menu is available with dishes such as flatbreads and a charcuterie plate.
There is a second lounge attached to STOCK that serves similar drinks and small plates.
Transport to / from Hotel
Supervised Kids Activities
|Things to Do||
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||325 Bay St, Toronto, Ontario M5H 4G3, Canada|