- Huge residences with high-end mountain-style decor
- Decadent marble bathrooms with separate soaking tubs and walk-in showers
- Flat-screen TVs and iPod docks
- Large outdoor year-round pool deck with beverage service and two Jacuzzis
- State-of-the-art fitness center with movement studio
- Spa with two treatment rooms
- Teen room with pool table, air hockey, Wii, and foosball
- On-site ski and boot storage, as well as gear shop and ski rental
- Valet-only parking
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Elegant mountain decor throughout
The Ritz-Carlton Residences are the epitome of elegance and class. The common areas are large and open with grand fireplaces, rich textures and wood details, for an elegant Colorado mountain feel. Every inch of the Ritz-Carlton has been decorated in a strict code. Even the guest rooms, which are privately owned and decorated, must adhere to the Ritz-Carlton decor code, to ensure guests get a consistent experience.
Close to the ski lifts, but not on the mountain
Located in a section of Vail Valley known as Lionshead, the Ritz-Carlton is just west of downtown Vail Village. It's within walking distance of, or a quick three-minute shuttle ride to, the Eagle Bahn lift and Lionshead square. It's one of westernmost properties in the Lionshead Circle, meaning it's a tiny bit farther from the action than other Lionshead options.
- 2-hour-15-minute drive from the closest airport, Denver International Airport
- In Lionshead Village
- 7-minute walk to the Eagle Bahn ski lift, or take the Ritz-Carlton shuttle to the Arrabelle Club
- 3-minute drive to the Colorado Ski Museum
- 5-minute drive to the Ford Amphitheater
- 1-hour drive to the hot springs at Glenwood Springs
The Ritz-Carlton Vail's residence-style condos are owner-occupied a fraction of the year, and the decor varies a bit from condo to condo. But owners must adhere to a strict style code to ensure a consistent luxury experience, and most residents hire designers and decorators to furnish the apartments. Most decor is sophisticated mountain-style, with wood accents, warm textiles, and thick rugs.
All condos have full kitchens with marble countertops and stainless Bosch appliances. The bathrooms at the the Ritz-Carlton are the same signature, luxury bathrooms you'd expect from any Ritz establishment -- all marble with luxury finishes, deep soaking tubs and separate walk-in showers. Most of the condos have balconies with views of Vail Mountain or the lovely outdoor pool deck, and all come equipped with a fireplace.
- Kitchens with marble countertops and stainless steel Bosch appliances
- Great views of Vail Mountain or the expansive pool deck
- Balconies (in most units)
- Luxurious bathrooms covered in marble tile, with deep soaking tubs and separate walk-in showers
- Individually decorated; most residents hire designers or decorators in order to adhere to the strict decor code
- Condos range from one- to four-bedrooms
Rooms and Rates
The outdoor pool and Jacuzzis can be accessed year-round, and the upscale fitness center includes a movement studio with exercise balls and weights. The spa only has a relaxation room and two treatment rooms, but the special treatment tables allow guests to feel the tranquil music as opposed to only hearing it.
- Big, modern fitness center with treadmills facing the windows
- Two-room spa with special treatment tables that vibrate so guests can both feel and hear the music
- Outdoor year-round pool and two Jacuzzis
- A teen room with a pool table, air hockey, foosball, video games, and more
- A library common room with computers, printers and Internet access
- Outdoor store on-site for ski rentals and merchandise
- View full list of amenities
A bar serving light appetizers
Since the Ritz-Carlton is a private residence condo association, there isn’t a full restaurant on-site. There is, however, a bar area that serves light appetizers, and guests can cook full meals in their modern kitchens.
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||728 West Lionshead Circle, Vail, Colorado 81657, United States|