- Decor blends classic luxury and rustic mountain style
- Upper Village location with great views, near Peak 2 Peak Gondola lift
- Heated indoor/outdoor pools with underwater music
- Excellent Northwest cuisine at Wildflower, and afternoon tea in the lounge
- 18-hole golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr.
- Upscale spa, sauna, steam rooms, and four Jacuzzis
- Pet-friendly services include dog sitting during dinner (for a fee)
- Fee for Wi-Fi
- Some lower-level rooms don't have great views
- 15-minute walk to Whistler Village
This 550-room Fairmont Chateau is perched amid Bavarian-styled buildings just outside of Whistler Village, with magnificent views and close proximity to ski lifts. The interior decor is typical of a Fairmont, but with a mountain-esque twist -- think crown molding meets exposed wooden beams and stone-tiled walls. The excellent Wildflower restaurant serves contemporary American fare, and the restaurants and bars in Whistler Village are a 15-minute walk away. The two eucalyptus steam rooms and multiple Jacuzzis make it easy for guests to warm up after a day in the snow.