Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Popular with tourists and business travelers, Downtown Montreal offers visitors an ecclectic mix of skyscrapers, bars, and museums.
The Holiday Inn Montreal Midtown is located in Downtown Montreal, within walking distance of McGill University and Eaton Center.
Downtown Montreal, a popular destination for business travelers and tourists alike, is the lifeblood of the city. With both the Saint Lawrence River and Monteregian Hills as backdrops, this area of Montreal offers stunning views, not to mention a fast-paced nightlife, some of the city's best museums, and tall skyscrapers. It's also the home to McGill University, founded in 1821 and referred to as "the Harvard of Canada."
- 20-minute drive to Montreal-Trudeau International Airport
- 5-minute walk to McGill University
- 6-minute walk to Sainte-Catherine Street, home to the Eaton Center mall and other shopping venues
- 10-minute walk to Place des Arts, a performing arts complex
- 15-minute walk to Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
- 5-minute drive to Crescent Street, a popular drag with nightclubs, restaurants, and bars
- 8-minute drive Notre-Dame Basilica
- 15-minute drive to Biodome
- 17-minute drive to Mont Royal
Rooms and Rates
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
Supervised Kids Activities
|Things to Do||
Gameroom / Arcade
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
Smoking Rooms Available
|Address||420 Sherbrooke Street West, Hwy 2, Montreal, Quebec H3A 1B4, Canada|