- Car required to access downtown activities and sights
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Chain hotel with updates that help give it an edge over boring
After undergoing some renovations, Sheraton Providence Airport is a bit more hip than it used to be. The new lobby, Link@Sheraton, is decorated with lots of interesting woodwork, leather seating, and lots of yellows and browns. Guests can use the computer stations with free internet access, or just sit in one of comfy lounge chairs.
The restaurant and lounge, Bluefire, is also showing signs of the modern age with plenty of red hues in the leather furnishings and decor.
The guest rooms have been punched up with dark blues, both on the walls and with the duvet covers. It’s nice departure from typical chain hotel rooms, which are so often covered in that boring beige/white color everywhere you look.
During the week, the hotel is a popular spot for business folks, thanks in part to its location next to the airport. But on the weekends, wedding, reunions and other events take over, filling up the guest rooms and many function rooms.
Located next to the airport, a short distance from downtown
A mere quarter of a mile from T.F. Green Airport, Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel is located in Warwick, RI. Nearby, travelers will find the Warwick Mall, and plenty of restaurants along Route 1.
Providence is just a 15-minute drive away, where you'll find plenty of galleries, shops, restaurants, bars, and other sights downtown. Lupo’s Heartbreak Hotel and the Providence Performing Arts Center are a couple of notable spots. Every summer, don’t miss the spectacle of WaterFire -- 100 bonfires are lit just above the surface of the water on the three rivers that pass through downtown.
- 3-minute drive to T.F. Green Airport
- 75-minute drive to Boston Logan Airport
- 10-minute drive to Warwick Mall
- 15-minute drive to downtown Providence
- 40-minute drive to Newport
Contemporary, chain-like rooms with free Wi-Fi
A small step above what you'd expect to find in an airport hotel, the rooms are nicely (though plainly) decorated with a blue-and-beige color palette, wood furnishings, and white linens. There are flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.
- Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed
- 32-inch flat-screen TVs
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bliss toiletries
- Free local calls
- Free daily newspaper on weekdays
- AM/FM alarm clocks
- Coffee makers with free Starbucks coffee
- Some rooms have microwave and refrigerators
Rooms and Rates
Limited amenities, but the Sheraton Club Lounge offers plenty of perks
- 24-hour Link@Sheraton, with free Wi-Fi, and copying/printing/faxing services
- Indoor heated pool
- Updated fitness center with modern equipment
- Blue Fire Grill serves casual American cuisine, breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
- Blue Fire Lounge serves cocktails and has a pool table
- Sheraton Club Lounge offers free breakfast, evening hors d’oeurves, non-alcoholic drinks, and free Wi-Fi for guests staying in Sheraton Club Lounge rooms
- Free airport pick-up/drop-off, and free shuttle within area
- View Full List of Amenities
Transport to / from Hotel
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||1850 Post Road, Warwick, Rhode Island 02886, United States|