- Located on the popular Store Bay Beach, featuring pretty waters, tons of food stands, and plenty of sunbathers
- Rooms have kitchenettes, flat-screen TVs, and free Wi-Fi
- On-site pool is large
- Tennis courts (in need of some repairs)
- Some rooms in need of maintenance
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
On popular Store Bay Beach
Crown Point Beach Hotel sits on popular Store Bay Beach, where numerous food vendors set up shop. It is just a short drive from the airport and several other sights.
Just off the coast of Venezuela, Trinidad and Tobago is a small Caribbean country at the end of the chain of islands. While Trinidad is the larger, more industrialized island (and also home to a significant amount of crime), Tobago is the smaller "resort" island. Though tourism isn't a major industry for the country, plenty of visitors head to Tobago for its bird-watching, diving, and relatively unspoiled nature.
About once a week, flights go directly from major airports such as JFK in New York City and Miami International to Tobago. Generally, however, visitors must fly into Trinidad and then take either a 20-minute plane ride, or a 2-hour ferry, to Tobago.
- 5-minute drive to the ANR Tobago airport
- 15-minute drive to Mt. Irvine Beach, great for surfing
- 20-minute drive to Scarborough, Tobago's capital city
- 20-minute drive to Pigeon Point beach
- 30-minute drive to Turtle Beach, where turtles nest February through August
- 1-hour drive to Gilpin Trace Forest Reserve
Rooms and Rates
|Things to Do||
|Address||P.O. Box 223, Crown Point, Caribbean|