- Contemporary, value hotel near Las Ramblas and La Boqueria market
- Individually decorated rooms with flat-screen TVs and minibars
- All rooms have laptops, free Wi-Fi throughout, and iPod docks
- Spacious, modern bathrooms offer rainforest showerheads
- Nice lobby with exposed brick walls and bright ergonomic furniture
- Pretty outdoor terrace for breakfast and drinks during nice weather
- Free bike rentals are available
- No outdoor pool or full restaurant
- Firm mattresses
- Some seedy characters in immediate area
The Petit Palace Boqueria is a 41-room hotel in a historic building near Las Ramblas and steps from La Boqueria market. Rooms are individually decorated in black and white with leather furniture and colorful details. While mattresses are on the firm side, all rooms have laptops and free Wi-Fi as well as flat-screen TVs and iPod docks. A variety of rooms can accommodate different size groups including family rooms with bunk beds and one room type that can sleep up to eight people. Spacious bathrooms are contemporary with rainfall showerheads. The attractive lobby has exposed brick walls and brightly colored ergonomic furniture along with wall murals. One hotel highlight is the pretty outdoor terrace where breakfast or drinks are served on warm days. While the immediate area can attract some seedy characters, this is a great contemporary pick near the action of central Barcelona.
- Pets Allowed
Oyster Hotel Review
Petit Palace Boqueria
In Barcelona's Gothic Quarter, steps from Las Ramblas and La Boqueria Market
The Petit Palace Boqueria is located in the center of Barcelona next to the little streets of the Gothic Quarter and close to La Boqueria public market, which dates back to the year 1217. Though the area can sometimes attract seedy characters, it is within walking distance to Plaza Catalunya, an important landmark containing fountains and statues. Las Ramblas begins here, as does Passeig de Gracia for high-end shopping. In addition, the Aerobus stop is just a few blocks away and offers direct access from Barcelona International Airport -- a much cheaper alternative than taking a taxi. Overall, the area is rich with historic monuments, restaurants, and nightlife. For public transportation, the Liceu Metro Station is closest to the hotel.
Barcelona -- a cosmopolitan hub for arts, culture, and nightlife -- is the second largest city in Spain and the capital of Catalonia. Located on the northeast coast of the Iberian Peninsula, the city has a Mediterranean climate with mild, humid winters and warm, dry summers.
- 24-minute drive or 52 minutes by bus to Barcelona International Airport (BCN)
- 2-minute drive or a 4-minute walk to Town Hall
- 2-minute drive or a 5-minute walk to Gothic Quarter
- 8-minute drive or a 14-minute walk to Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art
- 10-minute drive or a 10-minute walk to Columbus Monument
- 11-minute drive or 9 minutes by subway to Placa Espanya
- 13-minute drive or 15 minutes by bus to Barceloneta Beach
- 13-minute drive or 20 minutes by bus to Sagrada Familia Cathedral
- 16-minute drive or 22 minutes by subway to National Museum of Art of Catalonia
Meeting / Conference Rooms
Mini Bar (with liquor)
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
Disclaimer: This content was accurate at the time the hotel was reviewed. Please check our partner sites when booking to verify that details are still correct.