Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Well-kept condos and are each individually decorated with a Colorado theme
The individually owned condos are well-kept, inside and out. Because the management in not in charge of the decor, it ranges from mountain lodge style, to Native American, to French-inspired -- really, whatever the owners decide. There's always some Colorado or western tie-in.
The condos aren't luxurious, and some details are dated (such as the small tube TVs we saw in the bedrooms), but they're big, homey, and comfortable. A handful of residents stay here year-round, and the management knows them by name.
It's a do-it-yourself experience for the most part, but there are some communal features -- though they don't exactly wow. The two fitness centers are tiny, with just a few dated machines, and the game room is a bit bare and utilitarian. The communal Jacuzzis, which can fit 12 to 14, are the clear highlight.
Just south of downtown Main Street, and a 10-minute walk to the closest ski lift
The Corral is just outside of Breckenridge's happening downtown, but it’s close to Breckenridge Brewery, which has good food and beer, as well as the Ice Arena. Unfortunately the condos are pretty far from a ski lift -- you’ll either have to walk 10 minutes in freezing temperatures, or park and pay at one of the main Breckenridge parking lots.
- 2-hour drive from Denver International Airport
- 5-minute walk to the Stephen C. West Ice Arena, for ice skating
- 7-minute walk to the closest brewery, Breckenridge Brewery
- 10-minute walk to the closest ski lift, the Quicksilver Lift
- 15-minute walk, or 4-minute drive, to downtown Main Street (though it's not the most pedestrian-friendly route)
- 3-minute drive to the Breck-Connect Gondola
- 4-minute drive to the Breckenridge Welcome Center
- 5-minute drive to City Market, for groceries and resupply
The individually owned units have homey western-inspired decor, and come with washer/dryers, at least two bathrooms, and decks. Some units have a private hot tub on the deck, or a beautiful view of the ski runs.
- Individually decorated
- At least two full bathrooms
- Decks, some with private hot tubs
- Full kitchens with utensils, cookware, granite countertops and GE appliances
- Gas fireplaces
- Most have private indoor garages, great for gear storage and keeping a car out of the elements
- Pull-out sofas
- Free Internet (usually wired)
- Flat screen TV in the living room with cable, but often small tube TVs in the bedrooms
- Bathrooms have shower/tub combos, but the master bathroom tubs are jetted
- One-, two-, or three-bedroom units
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Gameroom / Arcade
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||83 Broken Lance Drive, P.O. Box 1745 Breckenridge, CO 80424|