- Easy to ski-in; Peak 9 lift 75 yards away
- Close walk to Main Street's shops and nightlife
- 2 on-site Jacuzzis, a dry sauna, and a shared community pool across the street
- Balconies/patios off every unit and cozy gas fireplaces in every unit
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Free self-parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cheap ski lockers available
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Families find comfort in the large condos and prime location, though the individually owned units are outdated.
Trails End is a favorite among larger families, with large condos offering up to four bedrooms and three baths. While staying at Trails End puts you in a great location, accessible to both lifts and nightlife, this is one of the oldest properties in the area and many of the units are outdated. Since the individually owned condos are decorated by the owners, there's no standardization among decor. Most embrace mountain lodge style with stone fireplaces and wood or white-washed wood accents. But you may have to tolerate old appliances, linens, and carpet -- and perhaps even a little wear and tear in places.
Close walking distance to Main Street, and a Peak 9 lift 75 yards away
Trails End is situated at the base of Peak 9, with a direct lift to the slopes (75 yards away). The condos are walking distance to Main Street, where you'll find tons of restaurants, bars, and shopping typical of a ski town.
A cozy yet extremely popular mountain-side town, Breckenridge's blend of log cabins, 19th-century gold mining history, and modern-day snowboarding culture makes it stand out among the rest of the Rocky Mountain ski resorts. Although outdoor sports, whether skiing and snowboarding in the winter or hiking and fishing in the summer, are this town's focus, the area actually offers decent historical attractions. The town is extremely walkable, and comes with lots of shopping, fine restaurants, and luxurious lodging options.
- 2-hour drive from Denver International Airport
- 2-minute walk to Main Street's shops and nightlife
- 13-minute walk to Breckenridge Brewery
- 3-minute walk to the Peak 9 ski lift
- 3-minute drive to the Breck-Connect Gondola
- 3-minute drive to the Breckenridge Welcome Center
- 4-minute drive to the Stephen C. West Ice Arena
- 4-minute drive to City Market, for groceries and resupply
Full kitchens, balconies, and gas fireplaces are standards in all units, which are available in one- to four-bedroom varieties. But since many units are still individually owned, not all have been updated. You might end up with an '80s color scheme, old wooden furniture, dirty carpeting, and tube TVs.
- Full kitchens with all major appliances
- Standard baths, though only soap is provided
- Balconies or patios, some with grills
- Gas fireplaces
- Individually decorated, and some units need an upgrade.
- Free Wi-Fi
Rooms and Rates
Two on-site Jacuzzis, ski-in/out access, and locker rentals
Guests can soak in either the indoor or outdoor Jacuzzi on the Trails End property, or visit the shared community swimming pool across the street. The (very cheap) on-site lockers make it easy to store your skis without worrying.
Transport to / from Hotel
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||455 Village Road Breckenridge, CO 80424|