Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
A few blocks west of the upscale Magnificent Mile and within walking distance of the Loop
The Hampton Inn is located in River North, a major shopping and dining destination in Chicago. It's within walking distance of the Magnificent Mile, home to the Water Tower, the John Hancock Observatory, the Pumping Station and Wrigley Building, as well as the Loop and the Theatre District. The Red subway line is two blocks from the hotel and there’s also a bus stop a block away.
- 10-minute walk to the Theatre District
- 11-minute walk to the Loop
- 15-minute walk to the Millennium Park
- 15-minute walk to the Chicago City Hall
- 20-minute walk to the John Hancock Observatory
- 20-minute walk to the Art Institute of Chicago
- 13-minute drive or 40-minute subway ride to the Museum of Science and Industry
- 13-minute drive or 35-minute subway ride to Kenwood neighborhood
- 15-minute drive or 20-minute subway ride to the Wrigley Field
- 19-minute drive to Midway International Airport
- 25-minute subway ride to the Old Town
- 25-minute drive to O’Hare International Airport
Basic contemporary decor, flat-screen TVs, and big windows
Comfortable rooms have muted white-and-green decor and come equipped with coffeemakers, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi (plus a portable desk so you can surf the web in bed.) But they only have alarm clock radios -- no iPod docks or CD players -- and rooms facing the street get noise from the nearby fire station. Suites feature such amenities as wet bars, microwaves, and mini-fridges; some have pull-out sofas and full kitches.
- Cloud Nine bedding
- 32-inch or larger flat-screen TV with premium cable and pay-per-view movies
- Shower/tub combo
- Free Wi-Fi
- Alarm clock radio
- Iron and ironing board
- Lap desk for laptops, so you can surf the web in bed
Rooms and Rates
A busy trattoria known for its $5 burgers
- Rosebud Trattoria is popular with locals, who praise the $5 burgers, but also the homemade pastas and pizzas.
- In-room dining provided by Rosebud Trattoria
- Free hot breakfast (also available weekdays in a to-go breakfast bag with a muffin, breakfast bar, fruit, and water).
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||33 West Illinois St, Chicago, Illinois 60654, United States|