Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Far from the Strip, but still close to some less-dazzling entertainment, shopping, gambling, and restaurants
Situated among a string of chain restaurants and stores -- a Burger King, Red Lobster, Walmart, and Lowes hardware are all within sight -- this Comfort Inn & Suites is in Henderson, a suburb of Las Vegas. But being that Sunset Station is a short walk away, you can still enjoy a little gambling -- plus bowling, movie watching, and a great deal of dining.
- 20-minute shuttle from McCarran International Airport; available 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- 30-minute drive (about $30 by taxi) from the casinos, performances, incredible restaurants, nightclubs, and designer shopping on the Strip
- Free on-site parking
- 20-minute drive to the Las Vegas Convention Center
- Standard rooms and suites both offer a comfortable amount of space -- as is common in Las Vegas.
- 37-inch flat-screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Comfortable pillow-top mattress
- Coffeemaker, microwave and fridge in all rooms
- No DVD player
- No minibar
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||475 Marks St, Henderson, Nevada 89014-6669, United States|
|Also Known As||