- 20-minute drive from the Strip
- No full-service restaurant or bar
- No casino
- No room service or poolside service
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
About 20 minutes south of the Strip, but still near some quality drinking and dining establishments
Located in Henderson, the second largest city in Nevada, this Hilton property is at least a 20-minute drive from the densely packed three-and-a-half-mile-long stretch of hotel-casinos on Las Vegas Boulevard, better known as the Strip. Rather, this hotel is closer to Green Valley Ranch Resort and Casino and the South Point Casino (both a short drive away). In addition, several bars and restaurants are within walking distance, such as Vox Wine Lounge, Half Shell, Gaetano's Ristorante, Sushi Wa, Fausto's Mexican Grill, Buon Gusto Ristorante, and Applebee's. And there's Trader Joe's and Albertson's grocery store close by so that you can easily stock the in-room kitchen.
- 15-minute drive (or $25 taxi) to McCarran International Airport
- 20-minute drive (or $30 taxi) to the casinos, performances, incredible restaurants, nightclubs, and designer shopping on the Strip
- 10-minute drive to Green Valley Ranch Resort and Casino, which offers a casino, a spa, live entertainment, bars, and a variety of restaurants, as well as to South Point Casino; a free hotel shuttle runs from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. by request to both locations.
- 10-minute drive to The District at Green Valley Ranch, which offers a variety of retail shops
- Less than a 10-minute drive to the 18-hole Desert Willow Golf Course and Rio Secco Golf Club
- Free on-site parking
- 20-minute drive to the Las Vegas Convention Center
- Studio suites, the standard room type, comes with a king-size bed and ample space (about 400 square feet); one- and two-bedroom suites have a separate bedroom(s) with either a king-size bed or two queen beds (two-bedroom suites also have two full bathrooms and some include a whirlpool tub and separate shower).
- Full kitchen in all rooms -- a two-burner electric stove, a coffeemaker, and full utensils
- Separate living space with a sleeper sofa in all room types
- LCD 32-inch flat-screen TV in each suite
- Alarm clocks have MP3 hookups.
- Neutrogena bath products
- Video cassette player -- not a DVD player
- Granite countertops
- Excellent, Serta Suite Dreams bedding and feather pillows
- Balconies with some room types
- No smoking rooms available
- For a little Vagas-style luxe (for much less cash) you can also upgrade the two-bedroom Penthouse suite, which includes five flat-screens, a piano, a bar, two fireplaces, a kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a separate enclosed office with four chairs, two bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs and separate showers, a washing machine and dryer, and a private workout area with two cardio machines.
Rooms and Rates
Transport to / from Hotel
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||10450 South Eastern Avenue, Henderson, Nevada 89052, United States|
|Also Known As||