- Contemporary, quiet hotel in London's financial district
- Spacious rooms with warm lighting and big flat-screen TVs
- All bathrooms have separate soaking tubs and walk-in showers
- Free Wi-Fi and local calls, nice work desk, and electric kettle
- Sleek interior design from lobby to Addendum Restaurant
- Modern fitness center with cardio machines and free weights
- Suites are particularly luxurious with extra space and Nespresso machines
- Located near transport for easy access to rest of London
- Quiet neighborhood on weekends
Oyster Hotel Photos
Oyster Hotel Review
Contemporary design in the financial district
The Apex City of London Hotel is a bit larger than its sister establishment by Bank Station, but the scene varies at both properties depending on the day of the week. On weekdays this neighborhood is bustling with business, and on the weekends it's quiet. A sleek lobby and restaurant give the hotel some buzz, but guests seeking more action should venture to other neighborhoods on the weekends.
In the financial and business district of London
The Apex City of London Hotel is located a three-minute walk from the Tower Hill tube station. Tower Hill caters to a good portion of London's financial workers, while also attracting tourists visiting the historic Tower of London and Tower Bridge. It's also a nice area to explore on foot in sunny weather, especially for a walk along the River Thames. There are many markets nearby in addition to major tourist sights.
- 3-minute walk to the Tower of London and Tower Bridge
- 7-minute walk to St. Katherine Docks (a charming mini-wharf in the East End)
- 12-minute walk to Whitechapel Art Gallery
- 13-minute walk to the alternative, artsy Brick Lane
- 15-minute walk to Spitalfields Market
- 11-minute bus ride to Borough Market
- 11-minute bus ride to St. Paul's Cathedral
- 14-minute tube ride to Trafalgar Square
- 14-minute tube ride to Westminster Abbey and Big Ben
- 16-minute bus ride to trendy Shoreditch's nightlife and local galleries
- 24-minute tube ride to Soho
- 25-minute tube ride to Covent Garden
Modern and comfortable, with separate tub and walk-in shower
The 179 rooms at the Apex City of London Hotel are comfortable and modern. Warm lighting sets a soothing tone, as does the neutral color scheme and striped charcoal carpeting. Rooms here have great free amenities including Wi-Fi, local calls, and bottled mineral water. Additional features include work desks, electric kettles, and mini-fridges.
- Modern, luxurious bathrooms with walk-in showers and big soaking tubs complete with a rubber ducky (which guests can keep)
- All rooms (except City Rooms) have bathrobes.
- Sky Sports programming available in all rooms
Rooms and Rates
Business-friendly features, including meeting rooms and a decent gym
Restaurant with a seasonal menu
Addendum Restaurant is known for seasonal menus and outdoor seating. Entrees include a number of seafood and grill options.
The bar serves a number of creative champagne and martini cocktails, as well as soups, sandwiches, and light bites.
Thee private dining rooms are available for functions of up to 80 guests.
Rental Car Service Desk Onsite
|Things to Do||
Separate Bedroom / Living Room Space
|Address||1 Seething Lane, London EC3N 4AX, United Kingdom|
|Phone||44 (131) 441-0440|